The Izzy - Moreno - Story

Christine

I want to make you all curious on a little story I´d written for the German site and that I´m translating now.When I was a teenager, my best friend and I loved to play a special game: We talked in "song titles". Has someone of you ever thought about what wonderful stories one could imagine by using song titles?I wrote such a story about Izzy Moreno by using the titles of several Vice songs. As there are five seasons, there are also five chapters. I think I´ll start posting at the beginning of the new week.

Sorry Vice readers but i am hijacking this post to say that would be great if we had an interview with Martin Ferrero but....how to reach him?Ok, lets get back to the real reason of this post, "The Izzy - Moreno - Story"....Thank you....

I want to make you all curious on a little story I´d written for the German site and that I´m translating now.When I was a teenager' date=' my best friend and I loved to play a special game: We talked in "song titles". Has someone of you ever thought about what wonderful stories one could imagine by using song titles?I wrote such a story about Izzy Moreno by using the titles of several Vice songs. As there are five seasons, there are also five chapters. I think I´ll start posting at the beginning of the new week.[/quote']Christine, your story is very interesting (as always :D) - I keep peeking at the German board and I've already read your Izzy story there. Do share it with us, English-language readers, please, too!When I was a teenager, we used to compete thinking how many songs contained certain common words. We would sing lines from those songs and others had to guess whose song it was, and to continue singing the song(e.g. "I can't stand the rain", "Purple rain", etc.)Mr. Calderon, your idea is excellent! It would be great to get in touch with Martin Ferrero and to try and interview him! He added so much flavour to our favourite show!Tell you what, pals, I've been thinking about posting it for some days now - well, I haven't till now because I feared I might come across as a bigger freak than I really am. But since we are talking about Izzy...In the school where I teach we sometimes get foreign visitors, usually young people from all corners of the world. The idea of the projects they participate in is to promote multiculturalism, tolerance, foreign languages, you name it. Anyway, last week we had a visit from three young university graduates from Hungary, Kyrgyzstan and Colombia. They all spoke English and gave our students fascinating presentations on their countries and culture. I had an opportunity to attend one or two presentations as well and I enjoyed them a lot... but when I was listening to the girl from Colombia I was thinking like, "geez, she speaks like Izzy Moreno" :D:D:D: (mind you, it wasn't criticizing her accent, it was just soooo endearing) and when she used to mention Bogota or other Colombian cities I pictured various MV episodes in my mind. It was my "Miami Vice" moment of this month. :):):)

1. HIS PARENTS LOVE STORYIzzy told,"I´M SO EXCITED (Brother´s Keeper) that someone´s interested in my family story. I only hope that you don´t feel disappointed at the end because THE GLAMOROUS LIFE ( The Home Invaders) had passed my family.My parent´s love story didn´t start differently to other NEW LOVE (Nobody Lives Forever) stories. But actually, I only know what my mother had told me about it and what I´d read in my father´s diary.ALL NIGHT LONG ( Brother´s Keeper) my father had visited the clubs and bars of his home town. He never had paid much MONEY ( Made For Each Other) because he wasn´t a wealthy man. Nevertheless, everybody had called him a SHARP DRESSED MAN ( Heart Of Darkness).He loved to having TEA IN THE SAHARA (The Maze) club with his friend, BIKO ( Evan) or to eating GREEN ONIONS ( Nobody Lives Forever) with MR. LEE ( Golden Triangle).One day, he felt that there was something IN THE AIR TONIGHT ( Brother´s Keeper). Normally, it was always so that SOME GUYS HAVE ALL THE LUCK ( Great Mc Carthy), but my old man never belonged to them.On that evening, things were different. He knew that TODAY´S A BEGINNING ( Give A Little, Take A Little).He got into his old and rusty car and thought, "TURN UP THE RADIO ( Little Prince) and drive to the BAJA ( Smugglers Blues). I´m sure that there´s a beauty be WAITING FOR YOU ( Rites Of Passage)."When entering the BAJA, he´d been welcomed by the SMUGGLERS BLUES ( Smugglers Blues). He let his eyes travel around, knowing that the GIRLS JUST WANNA HAVE FUN ( Brother´s Keeper), but, hey, it was IN THE NIGHT ( Hitlist/ Calderone´s Demise) and he could feel the RHYTHM OF THE HEAT ( Evan).Then, he discovered her on the dancefloor. He enthusiastically thought, "SHE´S A BEAUTY!" ( Heart Of Darkness). He got HEARTBEAT (Nobody Lives Forever) and couldn´t take his look from her.She realized SOMEBODY´S WATCHING ME (Brother´s Keeper). With BODY TALK ( Brother´s Keeper) she showed my Dad that she was also interested in him. Daddy almost lost his SELF CONTROL (Great Mc Carthy).With a JUMP ( One Eyed Jack), he entered the dancefloor. There, he told her that she looked WONDERFUL TONIGHT (One Eyed Jack) and his LEGS (Milk Run) were moving as if some TINY DEMONS (Little Prince) had seized possession of him.Sometime, he said, "WE´VE GOTTA GET OUTTA THIS PLACE ( Glades)."Mama had warned him. "YOU WANT MORE? BETTER BE GOOD TO ME! (Both are from Give A Little, Take A Little). You better should TREAT ME NICE (Made For Each Other) because I belong to the GIRLS WITH GUNS ( Glades)."But Daddy had a lot of charme. He replied, "He, cuty, RELAX ( Little Prince) and COME TO PAPPA ( Rites Of Passage). I only wanna show you my GREAT BALLS OF FIRE (Golden Triangle)."Later, Mama admitted that it would´ve been better to listen to her inner VOICES ( Hitlist /Calderone´s Demise), but she´d thought that she was his NEW GIRL NOW (One Eyed Jack).She told, "I WANT(ED) TO KNOW WHAT LOVE IS ( Rites Of Passage) and I was convinced that he soon would ask, "do you want to LIVIN´THE BOOK OF MY LIVE (The Maze) with me?"Therefore, she accompanied him that night.He didn´t show up at her door again after this night. Several weeks later, she started searching for him. It wasn´t easy, but eventually somebody had told her that KING TUBBY MEETS THE ROCKERS UPTOWN (Cool Running) every night.After she´d found him she said, "I (´D) SEND (T) A MESSAGE ( Glades). Didn´t you receive it? I´d thought that you´ll STAY WITH ME (No Exit), but all that you´d wanted was to HIT ME WITH YOUR BEST SHOT ( Milk Run). You´ve been MY BOY LOLLIPOP!" (Lombard)He replied, "I never promised to stay with you TIL´ THE END ( Rites Of Passage). I was BORN TO BE WILD ( Great Mc Carthy), and besides that... WHAT´S LOVE GOT TO DO WITH IT? ( Calderone´s Demise). In consider of you... I DON´T CARE ANYMORE ( No Exit)."A bit later, he left the town with DESTINATION UNKNOWN.Hey, Daddy, YOU ONLY LEFT YOUR PICTURE ( Evan), but sometime you had told your sister, POISON IVY ( Golden Triangle), that, in your opinion, the real life was happening ONLY IN MIAMI ( Brother´s Keeper).Even when I was a boy, I decided to go to this city one day to search for you. That´s what I´ve done."IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: IN THE BIG CITY

2. IN THE BIG CITYIzzy told, " My childhood wasn´t something special. My mother did her best so that I could visit good schools in hope for a well - paid job later. She had always said, "LIFE IS A RAT RACE (Phil The Shill), Isadore and only a good education can help you."But I only wanted to go to MIAMI (Trust Fund Pirates).Nevertheless, I was a well - behaved boy who went to school every day. At the same time, I´d worked in the SOUL KITCHEN (Payback) to get the money for my flight ticket to MIAMI.But I TELL IT LIKE IT IS (Prodigal Son), I´d spent the money for other things I´d also thought to be important. When I was old enough to leave Cuba, I didn´t even own a cent.I crept on board of the CARIBBEAN QUEEN (Prodigal Son) to ride as a stowaway to MIAMI.Never before I´d been riding on a ship, above all not on a cruiser. I´d heard that one didn´t realize that he´s on the ocean, but in my case it was wrong. I was effected by a dreadful NAUSEA (Phil The Shill).More than once I thought on jumping over board and to swimming back to Cuba because we hadn´t gotten that far when I got sick. But I thought, " YOU CAN´T TURN BACK (Tale Of The Goat)! THE WATER´S TOO DEEP ( The Fix)!"It was a LONG LONG WAY TO GO (Sons And Lovers), but I knew, "Isadore, YOUR TIME IS GONNA COME ( Yankee Dollar)."Then, I reached the city in the south of the big and wealthy America, the city of the DIAMOND FIELDS (Dutch Oven)... figuratively spoken, of course.I can tell you, THE SMELL ( Trust Fund Pirates) of freedom and good life is WHAT YOU NEED (Trust Fund Pirates).For me, of course, only the scent of freedom remained because I didn´t own the money for the good life.While I was thinking about how things could go on now, I saw as a tastefully dressed man lost a bill. It softly sailed down to the ground.One inner voice told me, "PICK IT UP AND PUT IT IN YOUR POCKET!" (Phil The Shill)Another voice advised me to give the money back to the man, but the first voice had won, even though I knew that it was NAUGHTY NAUGHTY! (Florence Italy)In that way, I had held my first American dollars in my hands.I´d bought a hotdog and ate it while walking through the streets of Miami. There, I saw many BOYS AND GIRLS ( Bushido)... actually more girls than boys who were SLAVE TO LOVE (Junk Love).Again and again, a beauty of the night had asked, " DO YOU BELIEVE IN LOVE?" (Prodigal Son) But don´t think that Izzy Moreno had been taken in by them. I knew that they only sold their FLESH (Tale Of The Goat) to pull my dollars out of my pocket.All these WOMEN( Dutch Oven) in their ultra short dresses only made me clear: LOVE IS FOR SALE (Dutch Oven), but Izzy Moreno couldn´t afford such an extravagance because he wasn´t the KING OF BABYLON ( Dutch Oven).During my first days in Miami, I tried to get inormation about my father, but it was in vain. It showed me that it wasn´t easy to find a SHARP DRESSED MAN (Whatever Works) in a city with lots of good dressed people. Besides that one shouldn´t forget that he came to Miami 20 years ago. If he really had come here, but maybe he´d already left the city.In a DARK NIGHT (Whatever Works) I met these BROTHER IN ARMS (Out Where The Buses Don´t Run). I gave them my father´s description.The 1st one apologized, " Oh, I´M SO AFRAID (Bought And Paid For), but I know nobody who suits to this description."But the 2nd one had an indication for me. "You should show up with the THREE SISTERS (Payback). If I´m not mistaken, MUSTANG SALLY (One Way Ticket) had had a boyfriend who looked similar to the man you´re talking about. But look out! She´s a LITTLE MISS DANGEROUS (Little Miss Dangerous). I advice you to give her a little bag of WHITE STUFF (Prodigal Son)."While hurrying to the THREE SISTER´s address I was GLAD (Prodigal Son) to be here. I felt, "Izzy, YOU BELONG TO THE CITY (Prodigal Son), no matter whether you´ll find your father or not."MUSTANG SALLY was at home. I gave her the bag with the WHITE STUFF that I´d bought on the way to her, and she was willing to talk with me. She asked, "GO FOR A SODA (Buddies) with me."That´s what I´d done. A drink was something I even could afford with my low budget, above all if it helped me to find my father.We went to a club called HEAVEN (Trust Fund Pirates). There, we listened to the SWEET SOUL MUSIC (Buddies), and MUSTANG SALLY listened to my story and to my father´s description.Eventually, she said, "Of course, I´ll take NO GUARANTEES (Buddies) and I´m not really sure, but your description suits damn good to BABA O´RIELLY (Out Where The Buses Don´t Run). That was a dodgy guy! But if you want to catch him, you´d have MANY RIVERS TO CROSS (Prodigal Son). He was a GAMBLER (The Fix) who´d sold everything to indulge into his addiction to gambling.Sometime, he´d told me that he´d got in possession of a CRUISE MISSILE (Florence Italy). He was sure to get a lot of money for it, but something must have gone wrong. Two days later he said, " GOODBYE GIRL (Prodigal Son)."It´s rumored that he went to EUROPA (Definitely Miami)."There I stood in a foreign city, an ANGRY YOUNG MAN (Definitely Miami) who had no earthly idea what to do now. I´d been silly enough to think that I would find my old man. In my imagination, he would be thrilled to see me and offer me to stay with him until I could efford to move into my own apartment.I decided to do everything LITTLE BY LITTLE (Junk Love). In fact, it wasn´t easy without money, a job, and a roof over my head. But even when I was hit by the ROADHOUSE BLUES (Back In The World), I received a job offer as THE SPY (Back In The World)... or something like that."IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: HOW IZZY (POSSIBLY) SEARCHED FOR WHITE RABBIT

Great that you like the story, Brenda, and (apparently) not only the Izzy story. I´m always glad to get a feedback from someone who´d read my stories.

3. HOW IZZY (POSSIBLY) SEARCHED FOR WHITE RABBITIzzy continued, " IMAGINE ( When Irish Eyes Are Crying): I´d been standing there with owning nothing more that five dollars and 78 cents. That was all what was left of the bill I´d picked up after my arrival.Then, I met that guy who reminded me to SLEDGE HAMMER ( Better Living Through Chemistry). He told me that I looked like someone who urgently needed a job. He was right and after a successful MONEY TALK(S) (Red Tape) I took the order.OK, maybe I should´ve been more carefully, but THE VISION (Everybody´s In Showbiz) to make the big money pushed my inner voices about 30,000 FEET (Hookers By Crook) to the deep.Nevertheless, the job smelled like STORMY WEATHER ( Heros Of The Revolution). ANYTHING (Duty And Honor) couldn´t be right, but now I´d promised to search for WHITE RABBIT (Duty And Honor).Have you ever tried to find a WHITE RABBIT in a city where a lot of people use white stuff that makes them see many absolutely impossible things? OK, just a little joke!:)But if you ask someone in the area where I´d hoped to find WHITE RABBIT about a person with that name you either get silly answers or unambiguous offers.The "SLEDGE HAMMER" guy, who´d told me to call him THE LEADER (Everybody´s In Showbiz), even wanted to give me a gun, but I always disliked white stuff and violence. Therefore, I refused his offer and told him, "DON´T NEED A GUN (Down For The Count).I admit that it also was BLIND FAITH[http://www.miamiviceonline.com/clear.gif/COLOR] that had stopped me from asking for more information. I was young and, like my father in the past, BORN TO BE WILD (Better Living Through Chemistry).THE LEADER gave me an advance and I went to the HEAVEN (Viking Bikers From Hell). There I´d ordered a TEQUILA (Better Living Through Chemistry)At that evening, a JAZZ SINGER ( Heros Of The Revolution) appeared in the club. Her name was SANTIAGO ( Knock Knock... Who´s There?). She was beautiful and immediately I felt the HEAT OF THE NIGHT (Knock Knock... Who´s There?)Believe it or not, but even Izzy Moreno had fallen in love once. The story with SANTIAGO was one of the BEST ADVENTURES (Red Tape) in my life and it took me CLOSE TO HEAVEN (Red Tape). At that evening, I drank some more TEQUILAS and became a SLAVE TO THE RHYTHM (Knock Knock... Who´s There?). I forgot my order because no one is interested in searching for a WHITE RABBIT if he meets the woman of his dreams.SANTIAGO and I fell in love and I moved into her apartment. I´d spent the advance and was happy, even though I still had no job.OK, THE UNDERWATERBOYS (Knock Knock... Who´s There?) had offered me a job, but diving isn´t actually my thing. And so it was with with the job where I should distribute flyers on MERCY STREET(Killshot). To do such kind of work was beneath my dignity. RESPECT YOURSELF (Lend Me An Ear) has always been one of my mottos.But one day, SANTIAGO and I had a bad LAMENT (Theresa). She´d asked, "WHAT ABOUT ME? (Everybody´s In Showbiz) WHO DO YOU LOVE? ( Viking Bikers From Hell)I´d thought, " Oh - oh, Izzy, STOP AND THINK (Baby Blues)!" But in that moment, she said, "YOU´RE GONNA CHANGE OR I´M GONNA LEAVE!" (Killshot)Then, she disappeared for two days.After she returned, she angrily asked, "HOW MUCH DID YOU GET FOR YOUR SOUL? (The Good Collar)I was surprised because of this question, but she continued that THE LEADER was behind me and that I was wanted DEAD OR ALIVE (El Viejo). THE LEADER was a hard man and the word MERCY (Stone´s War) was strange to him.I got startled and asked her what I should do now. I mean, she seemed to know THE LEADER, but I was her boyfriend who was in a bad STATE OF EMERGENCY (El Viejo).I´d thought that she loved me, but SANTIAGO only shrugged.She admitted that she´d been playing in the RAFFLES IN RIO (Hookers By Crook) for several times and yesterday she learned that she´d won a lot of money. Now, she wanted to leave MIAMI (Cuba Libre) to go to L.A.My life was HANGING BY A THREAD (Baby Blues) and it didn´t matter to her.That day, THE LAST UNBROKEN HEART (When Irish Eyes Are Crying) was broken into microscopic little pieces.At the same time, I got to know Crockett and Tubbs. I´d been on a flight because of two guys who, in my opinion, looked like THE LEADERS thugs. I didn´t want to meet them.In a hurry, I turned around a corner and bumped into Crockett and Tubbs. Unfortunately, the Rolex duplicates, I´d wanted to sell as genuine Switzerland watches to unsuspecting tourists, fell to the ground.Shaking his head, Crockett had looked at the watches and asked, " What do we have here?"Tubbs added, "These watches are confiscated and you accompany us to the office!"I was almost happy because these guys had saved my life. They showed me A PICTURE BOOK (The Good Collar) after I´d told them everything I knew about THE LEADER.I recognized him in the book and, as far as I know, he was CONDEMNED (The Good Collar).Crockett and Tubbs let me go, but I still had my three big problems: No money, no job, and no apartment."IN THE NEXT CHAPTER: ABOUT IZZY´S LIFE IN MIAMI

4. ABOUT IZZY´S LIFE IN MIAMIIzzy continued, "As I was standing at the side of the street, I thought about how great it would be to be SWEET SIXTEEN (Honor Among Thieves) again. I think that everybody has thoughts like that when he finds out about his mistakes in the past.I know that there´ll always be WINNERS AND LOSERS (Blood And Roses), and probably I´ll never be a winner, but I don´t want to bore you with thoughts like that.WHAT IS LIFEE? (The Big Thaw) The answer is: What you make of it. THE DREAM ( Child´s Play) to find my old man had bursted, and the woman with the SWEETEST SMILE (Blood And Roses) had probably already left the "DIAMOND FIELDS" (A Bullet For Crockett) forever to find her luck in L.A.I could only do one thing: WAKE UP AND LIVE (The Big Thaw).In the following time, I really gave my very best... OK, sometimes Crockett and Tubbs took it away because it wasn´t my very best.:)For a short time, I´ve been working for an electronics company named SATTELITE (Amen...Send Money). I earned money by dancing MAMBO TERRIFICO ( God´s Work)with lonely feeling women, worked as a model for the fashion company MODIGLIANI (God´s Work), and earned also money by collecting GOD´S GIFT(S) (Indian Wars).OK, I kept most of the gifts to sell them to a receiver for stolen goods that I knew. That was the reason why I was given their notice. In fact, Izzy Moreno wasn´t the right man for singing GLORY! GLORY! (Badge Of Dishonor) all the time.In any case, I had had luck and found a nice apartment where I could put my LAZY BONES (Deliver Us From Evil) on the couch.Sometimes, Crockett and Tubbs had asked me for help. It was always a DANGEROUS GAME ( Blood And Roses) and they´d never paid me, but threatened me. But, hey, I don´t wanna sing the SMUGGLER´S BLUES (A Bullet For Crockett)One of my mottos had always been: DON´T DREAM IT´S OVER ( Rock And A Hard Place). In my BLACK BOOK ( Amen... Send Money) I´ve collected a lot of DIRTY LAUNDRY (Rock And A Hard Place) of some famous Miami residents.I can tell you: THE STORY NEVER ENDS ( Death And The Lady), and the things I´d made a note about in my special book can entertain someone for NINE MILLION RAINY DAYS ( God´s Work).Sometimes, I feel lonely. LAST NIGHT I DREAMED THAT SOMEBODY LOVED ME , but that´s only FLESH FOR FANTASY (Both are from: The Rising Sun Of Death).One day I felt that there was something IN THE AIR TONIGHT ( A Bullet For Crockett). I walked to a new bar called HAWAIIAN CHANCE ( Indian Wars) and there I discovered her... THE MADNESS OF IT ALL (Love At First Sight), the woman I wanted to ask to FOLLOW MY RAINBOW (Deliver Us From Evil)... the DEVIL WITH A BLUE DRESS (Rock And A Hard Place)!I only thought: GOOD GOLLY, MISS MOLLY! ( Rock And A Hard Place). Then, someone whispered in my ear that I should be carefully because she was the bait of THE MAGNIFICANT SEVEN (The Cows Of October), who had gotten the order from The Leader to kill me. He advised me that it would be better to leave.OK, the guys had had a mathematics problem because, in fact, there were only three of them: THE GOOD, THE BAD, AND THE UGLY (The Cows Of October)But sometimes it´s better WE DO WHAT WE´RE TOLD (Deliver Us From Evil) and Izzy Moreno always survived because he always knew when it was best o leave the party."IN THE LAST CHAPTER: WHAT IZZY ALSO HAD TOLD

5. WHAT IZZY ALSO HAD TOLDIn fact, the lady with the blue dress had had nothing to do with The Leader. The guy, who´d claimed that, had only imagined it because we both were interested in the same woman.The lady´s name was LEYLA (Line Of Fire). She was working for a woman who was well- known as MADAME AXE (Line Of Fire), but LEYLA was only a platonic friend. I think that I wasn´t THE ONE she had wanted to give THE KISS (Both are from Heart Of Night) of passion.At that time, Crockett and Tubbs had already shocked me by turning their back to Miami. Without these guys I was missing my KEYS TO IMAGINATION (The Cell Within). They´d been my INSPIRATION (World Of Trouble), but apparently, there´d been NO WAY OUT (Freefall) for them.There´s one story I could tell. It indicates to another story a German guy named "... gute Nacht, King" is telling on another place.Close to my apartment there was living an old man who seemed to run a little bit UNDERNEATH THE RADAR (Hostile Takeover/ Redemption In Blood). I think you know what I mean! He wasn´t dangerous, but only strange.One night when I was on my way home, I could hear different voices arguing in his apartment. A moment later, two guys left it in a hurry. In the light of a streetlamp, I identified them as the DOGS OF WAR ( Borrasca).A bad feeling drove me into the neighbors apartment where I found the old man lying on the floor, a STIGMA (Line Of Fire) on his forehead and a hole in his stomach. He was still alive.I´d wanted to call an ambulance, but he denied it because he urgently wanted to tell me a story. He said he knew that he´ll be WALKING TO PARADISE (Fruit Of The Poison Tree) soon.I sat down next to him, held his hand, and listened to his story.In 1938, he was the member of an expedition in the Columbian jungle, the LAND OF CONFUSION (Freefall). His boss was Professor Reginald Calhoun, an archaeologist, who´d wanted to search for special treasures.They´d fought their way through the wilderness until they´d reached a jungle town called PARADISE CITY (Leap Of Faith). There, Indians, who´s name I didn´t memorize because they´re already extincted and therefore unimportant, should have hidden immense treasures.The way to this city of ruins had been very dangerous, but there they were welcomed by the horror. The old man didn´t tell me any details. He only told me that his only DESIRE ( Fruit Of The Poison Tree) had been to leave this place alive.Obviously, he succeeded, but he claimed that the BLOOD MONEY ( Heart Of Night) he´d gotten for his job, didn´t make him happy.Bur maybe, he thought aloud, it had something to do with the golden triangle that was dedicated to an Indian God. He owned it until they´d left the jungle in the past. It was also the reason why he was dying now.He´d asked me to push him with the carpet he was laying on aside. Beneath, there was a secret hiding in the floor. With his last power, he opened the flap to take the treasure out of the hiding."HERE IT IS... TAKE IT!" (Asian Cut), he said while giving the golden triangle to me.I´d asked him if I shouldn´t call an ambulance now, but he only shook his head. "There´d been only one woman in my life who´d meant everything to me", he countered. "SHE´S WAITING ( The Lost Madonna) on the other side."Then, he died.Unnoticed, I´d left the apartment with the golden triangle hidden under my jacket. What had happened with it? You should ask "...gute Nacht, King" about the answer. He knows everything about this story.I´ll continue the way I´d been living all my life. As a positive thiking man, I always tell myself, "Isadore, DON´T GIVE UP! (Hostile Takeover/Redemption In Blood)I know that I´ll never be playing in the BIG LIGUE (Hard Knocks). I only take care for that nobody ever pushs a COLD METAL (Bad Timing) between my eyes or in my ribs.If things are running bad, I always have a look at my golden triangle and then I swear, "One day, YOU GONNA GET YOURS!" (Too Much, Too Late)Maybe, I´ll get in touch sometime to tell you what´s new. I´m WORKING ON IT (Miami Squeeze). Until then, CARRY ME LIKE A FIRE IN YOUR HEART! ( To Have And To Hold)Yours sincerlyIzzy."