Hi everybody!

sonnysgirl

I'm new here and I just want to introdcue myself. I watched Miami Vice back in the 80's and just recently discovered reruns on tv. As soon as I heard the beginning theme I was hooked again and thrown back in time with a big grin on my face and loads of nice and happy memories washing over me. Unfortunately by the time I caught on the season (5) was almost over, so I started buying the DVD's, ordered the first season and then ran out and bought season 4 in the store as I couldnt wait for the #2 to arrive here (which I had already ordered).MV actually changed my life back then, sounds silly but it's true. I started dreaming about going to the US, which I actually ended up doing! I even lived in Miami Beach for 3 years; but that was 15 years later and while living there I never once thought about MV but when I watch it now, I recognize quite a few places and sometimes I wish I could just take a little trip back in time..Well, I don't know half as much as some of you guys do and I still have lots of catching up to do. I've seen the whole series but that was 20 years ago so now I get to watch it all over again, remembering only a few eps. Got a question right of the bat: since I'm watching season 4 right now (watched cows of october last night...was so sad about such a bad ep that I watched brothers keeper right after to make up for it :-), can anybody tell me how much longer I have to put up with caitlin?? I find her so annoying, sorry! I don't recall seeing her in season 5, so hope she gets divorced, moves away, gets shot,anything, please? And one other question, I've seen "OCB" a lot..can anybody tell me what that means? (I'm a little slow sometimes...;-)Ok, I think I rambled enough for now! So happy to have found you to share my passion! Thank you! Cheers :prost:

Welcome on board, sonnysgirl. I´m sure you´ll like it here.Are you sure that you want to experience something (about Caitlin) that happens sometime in season 5?

sonnysgirlHi! :blumen:
can anybody tell me how much longer I have to put up with caitlin?? I find her so annoying' date=' sorry! I don't recall seeing her in season 5, so hope she gets divorced, moves away, gets shot,anything, please? [/quote']Are you sure, you want to know it before you watch it? ;)
And one other question' date=' I've seen "OCB" a lot..can anybody tell me what that means? (I'm a little slow sometimes...;-)[/quote']I think it's "organized crime bureau"?

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my personal, private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Hi guys and thanks for the welcome!and thanks to Christine, LNGLK and cheetah for not spoiling it, very nice, yes I do want to know but I guess you're right, it's more fun watching it myself! getting ready to watch eps 81, 82 and maybe more..maybe I get lucky tonite? ;)

Welcome to our OCB sonnysgirl! Enjoy the show! I kind of envy you :D, I wish I still had some "new" episodes to watch! :D I hope you'll be able to complete your collection soon! The first two seasons are definitely the best! (and there's no Cait in them :p)

Another fan of MV from the 80s :thumbsup: This place Rocks:) Lots of info and fun. My trip stories to Miami and watching filming in 87, 88, and 89 are in here, if you want to check them out :D

Hi sonnysgirl, Welcome. I have only been a member to this site for a short time but like you I watched Vice during its inception a long time ago. I had to smile reading your post since I was watching season 4 tonight (for the nth time although I havn't got to Cows of October again). You will enjoy your time here. I haven't posted much as I am still learning from the folks here that know so much more than me. If you are a Vice fan, you are in the presence of greatness. I see a common thread with alll that attend here. Passion. There are people here drawn to passion for a work of greatnesss that has withstood time. I have learned so much and look forward to learning much more. For all Vice fans, ROCK ON!!!

Thanks to all of you for all the warm welcomes, makes me feel at home :-)to COOP, I've been looking around your scrapbook, all I can say is wow! that's awesome! that'll keep me busy quite a while :-)and to DJAngel, you watched the filming? how cool is that? where can I read about it?I watched eps 81,82,83 last night..enjoyed them quite a bit (no caitlin ;-)still waiting on season 2 to get here. I ordered the originals, don't know where they're being shipped from, but it's taking way too long..

and to DJAngel, you watched the filming? how cool is that? where can I read about it?I watched eps 81,82,83 last night..enjoyed them quite a bit (no caitlin ;-)still waiting on season 2 to get here. I ordered the originals, don't know where they're being shipped from, but it's taking way too long..

sonnysgrl - Our trip stories are in 'Miami Vice Travel' section ;)

• 2 weeks later...
:-)' date=' can anybody tell me how much longer I have to put up with caitlin?? :[/quote'] Hello and welcome aboard.I am happy to say "NOT TOO MUCH LONGER" and I'll leave it at that. I actually enjoyed the few episodes and the outcome (I won't reveal it for you) but I hope you watch and enjoy.Yes "Cows" was not a banner episode but many others were so enjoy, hang out here and meet the rest of the crew.I liked the show so much I bought the boat!(however I am not the president of hair club for men)Priceless....................................................... :)

Thanks to Marilyn and Pandina!And Thanks to Stinger390X...how cool is that! If I ever make it to canada will you take me on a boat trip? And I'm happy to say that I know now what happens to caitlin..and I'm not really sad about it!! :D

Well Caitlins' demise was a given as Sonny was meant to be single.And yes... If you ever come to Niagara feel free to drop by and I would be glad to take you for a ride on the boat. Everyone know's me around here and I usually hang out at Port Dalhousie on a daily basis.There is lots to see here in Niagara froma tourists point of view and even more via water. I love living here!Your always welcome. I have hoped that Coop might come up and go for a ride too! What do you say Coop? Some folks like Gina can't make it from the other side of the planet but you never know??????? I would be nice to meet friends from this board. Lots of great people hang out here so enjoy and look around the different sections. You'll get to know the regulars on here and they are all nice people.