• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• CrockettandTubbs

• Christine

• Ferrariman

You ARE an awesome MIAMI VICE PERSON!

Aw, thank you! *giggles embarassedly and blushes* It's nice to be appreciated for once...everyone else thinks I am a sad loser with a crush on some guy who is from a rubbish era! I tell you, this site is awesome!!! Especially because I can talk about a mug with "Number One Cop" written on it.... :D

Aw' date=' thank you! *giggles embarassedly and blushes* It's nice to be appreciated for once...everyone else thinks I am a sad loser with a crush on some guy who is from a rubbish era! I tell you, this site is awesome!!! Especially because I can talk about a mug with "Number One Cop" written on it.... :D[/quote']Well, most people I know don't dislike MIAMI VICE, it's just not relevant to them at this time. It's a show from 2 decades ago.Most are kind, but have no interest when I tell them about my obsession.This is why I like being here. These are fans who WANT to be here because we all think the same when it comes to MIAMI VICE. We are the real fans, the die hards!I'm a bit different, because I'm not just a big fan...I'M OBSESSED! I live, eat, breathe MIAMI VICE 24/7.Keep loving MIAMI VICE! We are serious fans here, and you are WELCOME HERE!I'm seriously obsessed.I quote TRUDY from "DUTCH OVEN"."It's not what I do, it's what I AM." :thumbsup:-COOP

I'm a bit different' date=' because I'm not just a big fan...I'M OBSESSED! I live, eat, breathe MIAMI VICE 24/7.[/quote']Trust me...one day...I would do the same. If I didn't live in rainy England (Miami is the place for me!)...I'm obsessed in different ways. I like that!

Trust me...one day...I would do the same. If I didn't live in rainy England (Miami is the place for me!)...I'm obsessed in different ways. I like that!

Yay..another UK fan..sunshine today though, driving down the seafront this afternoon was a bit MV..just a little bit though lolObsession for MV is not bad...'tis good. Even my kids go along with it...my son bought me a MV mug for my birthday last week!

Oh my Sonny Crockett!!!! Coop! COOP! I was watching Death and the Lady for the fourth time earlier today and guess what I saw!Shall we play a game? Can you spot the mug in Death and the Lady? I saw it' date=' I was so proud of myself, I did a little happy dance. I'll give you an invisible and thus HUGELY VALUABLE prize if you can find it! :D[/quote'] I saw the mug in the scene where they are going thru the evidence box on the desk behind them.....are we certain that it's the #1 COP mug, and not switek's #1 BOSS mug????

Ding ding, correct, we have a winner!I'm pretty sure it says "Cop"...I got a screen shot and went really far in with increased resolution and zooming...and I think it says "cop". From a certain angle...it definitely says "cop"...Here is the screen shot:Eingefügtes BildHeh heh, it has pencils in it. That definitely looks like 'cop' to me...and...I am the undisputed champion of mug spotting. I think that's an accolade...Unless, of course, you know for a fact that it wasn't used after Season Two, which you do state in your first post.......ARE THERE TWO MUGS? THE UNIVERSE MIGHT IMPLODE.....

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/crockettandtubbs19/vlcsnap-2011-03-23-17h40m46s212.pngHeh heh, it has pencils in it. That definitely looks like 'cop' to me...and...I am the undisputed champion of mug spotting. I think that's an accolade...Unless, of course, you know for a fact that it wasn't used after Season Two, which you do state in your first post.......ARE THERE TWO MUGS? THE UNIVERSE MIGHT IMPLODE.....

Here's a shot of the other mug.Eingefügtes Bild

*slams head into desk*You know, I don't know. I really don't know. I think the font is slightly different on the "boss" mug...I can't find it in any of the other Season Four episodes, because after "The Big Thaw" it is replaced with a computer and a lady...Hmmm. What do you think, oh GOD OF MIAMI VICE? :)

*slams head into desk*You know' date=' I don't know. I really don't know. I think the font is slightly different on the "boss" mug...I can't find it in any of the other Season Four episodes, because after "The Big Thaw" it is replaced with a computer and a lady...Hmmm. What do you think, oh GOD OF MIAMI VICE? :)[/quote'] I think your the queen of mug spotting!I think it is indeed "cop". :thumbsup:

I think your the queen of mug spotting!I think it is indeed "cop". :thumbsup:

Hope you're not just saying that! :D OMG. What if...therefore...based on this conclusion...the mug is actually in Season Three? TO THE PINK DVDS!

Hope you're not just saying that! :D OMG. What if...therefore...based on this conclusion...the mug is actually in Season Three? TO THE PINK DVDS!

Your STILL the Queen of mug spotting!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

Your STILL the Queen of mug spotting!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

I knew being a straight A Student would amount to something!!!COOP! COOP! *jumps up and down for attention*This is a long shot' date=' but...I'm gonna go with it anyway. Knock, Knock, Who's There. Crockett, Tubbs and Castillo walk into OCB talking about the DEA deal and how everyone has got their lips clamped so tight they are turning blue. Camera moves through the area with the coffee machine. There is a mug on that table. And...I would bet....MY ENTIRE COLLECTION...OF DON JOHNSON PICTURES (yes, all 200 images) on it being THE mug. Because it's moved. It is NOT on the desk.EDIT: Uh-oh. COOP. Look what I found...I'll let you draw your own conclusions, SIR![img']http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/crockettandtubbs19/vlcsnap-2011-03-23-21h30m42s176.pngI tell you, I had to watch Crockett and Tubbs walk in slow motion FIVE TIMES to see this...that's the sort of sacrifices I make to be Mug Spotting Queen...but...yeah...this puts a whole new spin on our earlier discussion, does it not? (This is from Everybody's In Showbusiness by the way...)

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc414/crockettandtubbs19/vlcsnap-2011-03-23-21h30m42s176.pngI tell you, I had to watch Crockett and Tubbs walk in slow motion FIVE TIMES to see this...that's the sort of sacrifices I make to be Mug Spotting Queen...but...yeah...this puts a whole new spin on our earlier discussion, does it not? (This is from Everybody's In Showbusiness by the way...)

Little Gina, your AMAZING!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::clap:

the MugCooper,your so lucky to get your hands on this cup.I don't blame for not drinking from just admire it in a glass cabinet or something.I do think Tubbs is sharp dressed man.Tubbs and Crockett compliment each other I find.

Cooper' date='your so lucky to get your hands on this cup.I don't blame for not drinking from just admire it in a glass cabinet or something.I do think Tubbs is sharp dressed man.Tubbs and Crockett compliment each other I find.[/quote']Both Crockett and Tubbs rock! :thumbsup: