• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• CrockettandTubbs

• Christine

• Ferrariman

I looked on the glossary just in case I could find the mug in one of the photos, but I didn't. Can anyone find this mug in an episode, and post the picture here?

Awesome new item from the scrapbook... I love it!And It sure feels great when you hold it in your hands that Ricardo Tubbs really drank from it.;)Also the print type looks very 80's!

I love this coffee mug. I never knew you'd actually have it in your MV collection. Great pictures btw. :)

Thank you!I too loved the mug. The mug was shipped to me from Florida by the way.-COOP

Wow how cool is that!Do you drink your coffee out of it sometimes?Or are you afraid it will break?

No, I could never bring myself to drink from it. I'm pretty careful with it, as it's a few decades old, and I don't want anything to happen to it. It's just on display in my home.

You did it again' date=' Coop - Congrats on the mug :thumbsup:Hope someone finds it in an episode and posts here :D[/quote']Remember DJAngel, I STILL have more stuff to share! ;)I too hope someone finds it in an episode and posts here. I've seen it, but just don't recall which episodes I saw it in.Thanks DJAngel, luv ya lots! :happy:

You did it again' date=' Coop - Congrats on the mug :thumbsup:Hope someone finds it in an episode and posts here :D[/quote']
Eingefügtes Bild
Thanks FERRARIMAN! Great Image! You came though for us. ...again. :thumbsup:

Awesome new item from the scrapbook... I love it!And It sure feels great when you hold it in your hands that Ricardo Tubbs really drank from it.;)Also the print type looks very 80's!

Thrilled you like it!I've got a whole bunch more MIAMI VICE things to share with you in my Scrapbook section. Some stuff I'm planning, some stuff just looking for the right time, some stuff just haven't posted yet.Stay tuned.....