• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• CrockettandTubbs

• Christine

• Ferrariman

Ok now I have to watch Evan :)Great episode so I don't really need an excuse :D

None of us ever really have an excuse not to watch Evan. :clap:

Everytime I watch Evan now' date=' I´ll think on that you own this mug, Coop![/quote']I have a much greater appreciation of TUBBS since I met you Christine! :thumbsup: Thanks for waking us all up on Tubbs. He deserves more recognition.

Unfortunately, most of all fans pay their attention on Crockett I agree, Coop. I also think that Tubbs deserves more recognition and I´ll do my very best for it.

*jumps up and down wildly*I like Tubbs too!!! In fact, I don't like them when they're apart! They're a team, mon. You can't even have Crockett without Tubbs!*continues to jump up and down waving arms*He thoroughly deserves this amazing mug. Which I notice Switek has a similar one of? Says Number One Boss or something? Do you have that one Coop?

*jumps up and down wildly*
:DIt really makes me laugh when I imagine you jumping up and down!:D
I like Tubbs too!!! In fact' date=' I don't like them when they're apart! They're a team, mon. You can't even have Crockett without Tubbs![/quote']In my opinion, you´re wrong!:) I could have Tubbs without Crockett! I love the eps in which Tubbs plays the main role.
*continues to jump up and down waving arms*
:D It sounds as if this is your sports program!
He thoroughly deserves this amazing mug.
I think he´d deserve another cup too which tells "I´m the best":p

*jumps up and down wildly*I like Tubbs too!!! In fact' date=' I don't like them when they're apart! They're a team, mon. You can't even have Crockett without Tubbs!*continues to jump up and down waving arms*He thoroughly deserves this amazing mug. Which I notice Switek has a similar one of? Says Number One Boss or something? Do you have that one Coop?[/quote']Never recognized Switek's mug, only the picture of Elvis. Nope, Don't have that mug.

I was watching Evan last evening and when I saw Tubbs with his mug I started to smile and thought: " Man I know where this mug is today!";)

I was watching Evan last evening and when I saw Tubbs with his mug I started to smile and thought: " Man I know where this mug is today!";)

:):) It's fun when you spot it in the series!

Unfortunately' date=' most of all fans pay their attention on Crockett I agree, Coop. I also think that Tubbs deserves more recognition and I´ll do my very best for it.[/quote']Believe me...I know you will! :):clap:

I ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST THREE SEASONS! I shall find out. Hey, I'll have any excuse to watch Miami Vice!!! I'll say it's very important research.We need to find how often this mug was used in the episodes because...because....it's a threat to national security, right, because it implies that Tubbs...is a better cop than Crockett. If that were true, then the WHOLE UNIVERSE ENDS UP OUT OF WHACK. IT WILL IMPLODE.Therefore, as a matter of the safety of all the people on this planet...we must find out how often it appears in the episodes. *nods wisely*PS I'm overexcited about results day tomorrow, and thus a little higher than normal (and I have watched nearly all of Season Three.) *grins widely*

I ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST THREE SEASONS! I shall find out. Hey' date=' I'll have any excuse to watch Miami Vice!!! I'll say it's very important research.We need to find how often this mug was used in the episodes because...because....it's a threat to national security, right, because it implies that Tubbs...is a better cop than Crockett. If that were true, then the WHOLE UNIVERSE ENDS UP OUT OF WHACK. IT WILL IMPLODE.Therefore, as a matter of the safety of all the people on this planet...we must find out how often it appears in the episodes. *nods wisely*PS I'm overexcited about results day tomorrow, and thus a little higher than normal (and I have watched nearly all of Season Three.) *grins widely*[/quote'] YOUR RIGHT!!I remember Doc Brown from BACK TO THE FUTURE II saying, "The encounter could cause a time paradox, the results of which could cause a chain reaction, that would unravel the very fabric of the space time continum and destroy the entire universe!"I think it clearly applies to finding out how many appearances the mug actually does show up on his desk (even in far away shots if it can be seen)I think your up to the task for this very important undertaking.Make us proud!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Interim report SIR!Crockett has a no smoking mug in "Down For The Count Part Two."I'm still working. Three sightings so far, four discs down, another twelve to go.

It's in eight episodes thus far. I'm trying to do screenshots but it isn't easy on the Mac. Been at for three hours, and I'm pretty wasted. Unless the rest of the DVDs are in Braille, I ain't going no further, cos my eyes have had it. I'll have a full report by 1200 tomorrow, with screenshots I hope!

Interim report SIR!Crockett has a no smoking mug in "Down For The Count Part Two."I'm still working. Three sightings so far' date=' four discs down, another twelve to go.[/quote']Crockett? Don't you mean TUBBS?

Nope, it's Crockett all right in Season Three, he puts his pens and pencils in a mug that looks like it has a no smoking logo on it. I wonder if it were a gift to say "give up smoking yay!" Perhaps without the yay?ANYWAY!! HERE IT IS. The complete report on Ricardo Tubbs' Number One Cup Mug.INVESTIGATION DETAILSAIM: To find out how many times the mug appears in the first three seasons of Miami Vice, in order to save the universe and as a matter of national security.REPORT FILED: 1ST MARCH, 11:52TIME TAKEN: FIVE HOURS, FIFTY TWO MINUTESTOTAL SIGHTINGS: THIRTEEN (including one of Switek's Number One Boss mug)EPISODES:Heart Of Darkness:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCool Runnin':Eingefügtes BildOne Eyed Jack:Eingefügtes BildRites of Passage:Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildMade for Each Other:Eingefügtes Bild