• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• CrockettandTubbs

• Christine

• Ferrariman

Bushido:Eingefügtes BildBought and Paid For:Eingefügtes BildOne Way Ticket:Eingefügtes BildFlorence Italy:Eingefügtes BildBUT! THE MUG MAKES NO APPEARANCES IN SEASON THREE! What could have happened to the mug? I know!!!CUE: MIAMI VICE TITLESFADE OUT.SCENE: OCB OFFICE. CROCKETT AND TUBBS ARE WORKING AT THEIR DESKS. CROCKETT IS CLEARLY EXASPERATED BY SOMETHING.TUBBS: Sonny, man, there ain't nothing you can do. Would you mind not sighing every ten seconds?CROCKETT: I'm sorry, I'm just agitated. Can't believe he's gonna walk.TUBBS: Nothing we can do. (GOES BACK TO REPORT).CROCKETT CONTINUES TO READ THROUGH HIS FILE. THEN, HE PICKS UP HIS PENCIL AND STARTS TAPPING IT AGAINST THE EDGE OF THE DESK. TUBBS: Crockett! Go home!CROCKETT: I'm outta here. (PICKS UP FILE AND THROWS IT DOWN IN FRUSTRATION. IT KNOCKS AGAINST SOMETHING ON TUBBS' DESK-WHICH IN TURN KNOCKS TUBBS' DESK. THERE IS A SMASHING OF CHINA.)CROCKETT: ...Oops...TUBBS: Sonny, that was my favourite mug.BOTH LOOK AT THE SMASHED COP MUG ON THE FLOOR.CROCKETT: I'll buy you a new one?TUBBS: Valerie gave that to me...CROCKETT: Er...I'm just gonna go...CASTILLO: Crockett, Tubbs. My office, now, please.***Heh heh, just an idea! Hope this answers your question, Coop! Now you'll never ask me to do such a thing again!!EDIT: Also had fun spotting the Little Red Helicopter!! And noticed other such things, such as how long Tubbs' eyelashes are... :D

Quote C&T : "BUT! THE MUG MAKES NO APPEARANCES IN SEASON THREE! What could have happened to the mug?" Easy : He sold it to our own Cooper&Burnett!!! :D

Quote C&T : "BUT! THE MUG MAKES NO APPEARANCES IN SEASON THREE! What could have happened to the mug?" Easy : He sold it to our own Cooper&Burnett!!! :D

Oh my goodness, that is totally the solution!!! But now...Coop is responsible for...the possible implosion of the universe :o

Tony D. Easy : He sold it to our own Cooper&Burnett!!!

That was exactly my first thought, Tony, but you were faster than me.But another interesting question is if Cooper&Burnett really had bought it from Tubbs or maybe from someone who´d bought it from Izzy Moreno. :pI´m sure that Izzy knew what really was behind the walls of the import - export company (the OCB). He´d been in the office once and got the chance to steal the mug. Then, he sold it to someone, claiming that it was owned by John Travolta who drank out of it while filming Saturday Night Fever.:D

I´ve forgotten something: You did a fantastic job, C&T!:thumbsup: I loved it to have a look at all those shots from MV.

*lip trembles* I prefer my explanation *sobs*Thanks Christine and LNGLK, I had a lot of fun doing it. I remembered all these moments, like when Crockett says to Tubbs, "Hey slick!" in Glades!! I totally forgot that, his smile was gorgeous!And Rico ain't looking that bad either :p I might start spotting other things. Like...I can't think of anything. Can't wait for Coop to see it, I think they'll think I took it WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!!

And Rico ain't looking that bad either :p
Rico never looks bad!:happy::happy:
Can't wait for Coop to see it' date=' I think they'll think I took it WAY TOO SERIOUSLY!!![/quote']I´m sure that Coop will love how serious you´d made your investigations.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Even in the ridiculous outfits of Seasons 4 and 5? Are you sure about that? :PI kid, I kid, for I have conceded defeat. They are equally attractive, and I tell you, the smile that Rico smiles when he sees Valerie in Rites of Passage in Season One melted my heart earlier! I now deem them equal. Absolutely equal.

Even in the ridiculous outfits of Seasons 4 and 5? Are you sure about that? :p
:)OK' date=' his outfits in Season 4 and 5 look horrible!:eek: One can get nightmares because of these patterns.:) One could threaten his children with them," If you´re not well - behaved, I´ll send you to school with such a patterned jacket!":DThe best is: As I know about these dreadful patterns, I always spend my whole attention to RIco´s face!:happy:
the smile that Rico smiles when he sees Valerie in Rites of Passage in Season One melted my heart earlier!
I dislike Valerie!:evil: I never thought that she deserved Rico!

I dislike Valerie!:evil: I never thought that she deserved Rico!

Yeah, the way he walks in to see her and give her this hug and she clearly rejects him!! Poor Rico! I'd have hugged him like properly, and then given him a kiss. And ruffled his hair, because he has cute hair! You are totally right!I couldn't have worked in OCB. I'd have been like Gina, pining after both Sonny and Rico!And we are totally off topic (my fault) :D Basically, I believe that Rico is entitled to his "Number One Cop Mug". I will give him that honour. Sonny would get...er...."Number One Partner!" :D :D :D

Fantastic job CrockettandTubbs!What a investigation-marathon:clap::clap::clap:I am pretty sure that Tubbs sold the mug to COOP after the third season.:)So: if there will be ever a reunion...COOP, return the cup back to mr Tubbs!!!;)

I wonder' date=' just how many episodes did this mug end up being in? I dunno.[/quote']
I ACCEPT THAT CHALLENGE FOR THE FIRST THREE SEASONS! I shall find out. Hey' date=' I'll have any excuse to watch Miami Vice!!! I'll say it's very important research.We need to find how often this mug was used in the episodes because...because....it's a threat to national security, right, because it implies that Tubbs...is a better cop than Crockett. If that were true, then the WHOLE UNIVERSE ENDS UP OUT OF WHACK. IT WILL IMPLODE.Therefore, as a matter of the safety of all the people on this planet...we must find out how often it appears in the episodes. *nods wisely*PS I'm overexcited about results day tomorrow, and thus a little higher than normal (and I have watched nearly all of Season Three.) *grins widely*[/quote']
Hope this answers your question' date=' Coop! Now you'll never ask me to do such a thing again!![/quote']You volunteered! :)GREAT JOB!!!!!!!! AMAZING how you found so many shots of it, and also POSTED THE PICTURES HERE!!FANTASTIC JOB!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:-COOP

:):):)

• 3 weeks later...

Oh my Sonny Crockett!!!! Coop! COOP! I was watching Death and the Lady for the fourth time earlier today and guess what I saw!Shall we play a game? Can you spot the mug in Death and the Lady? I saw it, I was so proud of myself, I did a little happy dance. I'll give you an invisible and thus HUGELY VALUABLE prize if you can find it! :D

Oh my Sonny Crockett!!!! Coop! COOP! I was watching Death and the Lady for the fourth time earlier today and guess what I saw!Shall we play a game? Can you spot the mug in Death and the Lady? I saw it' date=' I was so proud of myself, I did a little happy dance. I'll give you an invisible and thus HUGELY VALUABLE prize if you can find it! :D[/quote']It's in a season 4 EPISODE?? WOW! I had no idea. Well, I'll check it out, and see if I can spot it.

*claps hands excitedly*Yay! I like games! If you can't find it...I have a screen shot...which i will get...now... :D*coughs*It's also in "The Big Thaw"....*coughs*

*claps hands excitedly*Yay! I like games! If you can't find it...I have a screen shot...which i will get...now... :D*coughs*It's also in "The Big Thaw"....*coughs*

It's in the big thaw too???? I'll be.... :eek:

*nods* It sure is!In "Death and the Lady" it's in the same shot as Tubbs!!! I can't go any further than that cos I haven't seen the episodes yet...isn't this the most EXCITING thing that has happened to you all day?ALMOST as exciting as my bracelet (you know the one I asked you about), which i just found out that DJ might have...touched!!! :D Almost as exciting.But the mug thing is awesome!

*nods* It sure is!In "Death and the Lady" it's in the same shot as Tubbs!!! I can't go any further than that cos I haven't seen the episodes yet...isn't this the most EXCITING thing that has happened to you all day?ALMOST as exciting as my bracelet (you know the one I asked you about)' date=' which i just found out that DJ might have...touched!!! :D Almost as exciting.But the mug thing is awesome![/quote']Buy the bracelet. Ask your parents for a loan, or ask them to buy it for a birthday or something.YES!! THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ALL DAY. (It's only 11:00am here) but it's STILL THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS HAPPENDED TO ME ALL DAY!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:

Buy the bracelet. Ask your parents for a loan' date=' or ask them to buy it for a birthday or something.YES!! THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS HAPPENED TO ME ALL DAY. (It's only 11:00am here) but it's STILL THE MOST EXCITING THING THAT HAS HAPPENDED TO ME ALL DAY!! :dance2::dance2::dance2:[/quote'] No no, my bracelet is here! I have it! I'm HOLDING IT!!!! I AM HOLDING SOMETHING DON JOHNSON MIGHT HAVE TOUCHED!!!!!!!! :D :DAnd I am so glad that it is the happiest thing that has happened to you all day!!! It's not in Child's Play, and as much as I am tempted, I am not watching "Missing Hours" to see if it is in there...I mean, I've heard that's an awesome episode, right buddy? :D**That was a comment that was intended to be sarcastic...

No no' date=' my bracelet is here! I have it! I'm HOLDING IT!!!! I AM HOLDING SOMETHING DON JOHNSON MIGHT HAVE TOUCHED!!!!!!!! :D :DAnd I am so glad that it is the happiest thing that has happened to you all day!!! It's not in Child's Play, and as much as I am tempted, I am not watching "Missing Hours" to see if it is in there...I mean, I've heard that's an awesome episode, right buddy? :D**That was a comment that was intended to be sarcastic...[/quote']OHHHHH....You HAVE the bracelet! It showed up at your place fast! Congrats! Hopefully, one day, you will spot it on NASH!Child'd Play is certainly a Loooooooot better than "Missing Hours". (It's a strange episode to say the least. Doesn't really fit with MIAMI VICE.) :)

*whispers* I did take a sneak peek at Like A Hurricane though...just to see...things...I got all emotional and shed a tear for, and I quote; "My little Sonny getting married!" Him and Rico looked so dapper!Then there was jealousy. But enough about the jealousy.ANYWAY! THE MUG!!!! Oh my, I got too excited about the mug!!! :D You need to spot it, at the moment, I feel like some awesome Miami Vice person.And yes, the bracelet is MINE. MINE. As well as some baseball cards of my two beloved boys that are coming from the USA! 16 pictures of my boys...maybe I will find one that you don't have! That would make my day! :happy: