Funny Signs...

sredd

IN A LONDON DEPARTMENT STORE: Bargain Basement UpstairsIN AN OFFICE: Would the person who took the step ladder yesterday please bring it back or further steps will be taken.IN ANOTHER OFFICE: After the tea break, staff should empty the teapot and stand upside down on the draining board.ON A CHURCH DOOR: This is the gate of Heaven. Enter ye all by this door. (This door is kept locked because of the draft. Please use side entrance)OUTSIDE A SECOND HAND SHOP: We exchange anything - bicycles, washing machines etc. Why not bring your wife along and get a wonderful bargain.NOTICE IN A DRY CLEANER'S WINDOW: Anyone leaving their garments here for more than 30 days will be disposed of.IN A HEALTH FOOD SHOP WINDOW: Closed due to illness.SPOTTED IN A SAFARI PARK: Elephants Please Stay In Your Car!SEEN DURING A CONFERENCE: For anyone who has children and doesn't know it, there is a day care on the first floor.MESSAGE ON A LEAFLET: If you cannot read, this leaflet will tell you how to get lessons.ON A REPAIR SHOP DOOR: We can repair anything (Please knock hard on the door - the bell doesn't work)SPOTTED IN A TOILET IN A LONDON OFFICE BLOCK: Toilet out of order. Please use floor below.SPOTTED ON A SIGN IN SCOTLAND: Eat here and you'll never live to regret it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Richie Rich

• sredd

• timm525

• Shill

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was in Key West about 10 years ago and there was a meat shop called Wagner's Meat. Their slogan (which they even made bumper stickers for) was: YOU CAN'T BEAT WAGNER'S MEAT. :eek:

Funniest one I ever saw...Hotel catering to skiers, Austria :NOT TO PERAMBULATE THE CORRIDORS IN THE HOURS OF REPOSE IN THE BOOTS OF ASCENSION.•For the comprehensionally impaired or the terminally myopic - translation - (for those of you not knowlegable in Ingleesh) Don't walk in the halls wearing your ski boots during sleeping hours.Wordsmith extrodinaire

Having been tricked into paying extra and exorbitant fees that I never was supposed to pay, this is what I think the fine folks at Blockbuster are saying to me:Eingefügtes Bild

Having been tricked into paying extra and exorbitant fees that I never was supposed to pay' date=' this is what I think the fine folks at Blockbuster are saying to me:[/quote']Have any strong feelings about Starbucks ? (personally, I think their coffee, well, you know ...):Eingefügtes Bild

Have any strong feelings about Starbucks ? (personally' date=' I think their coffee, well, you know ...):[/b']Eingefügtes Bild

At their prices? I just wish there was a U and S in the word Coffee, and have just those two letters lit up. Dunkin Donuts forever!! :dance2::dance: