Two PMT photos that I´d found

Christine

I´m not sure whether these photos have ever been posted.Eingefügtes BildThis is PMT with his daughter Imajhananda at the set of the movie RIVER OF DEATH in Nassau/ BahamasI´m not sure who´cuter, PMT or his little girl!Eingefügtes BildHere, you can see him with Sacha Thomas (I think this is a female nem in the US, right?), Carl Reiner and Bob Hope at the 60th anniversary of NBC

• Like 1

I've never seen either of these photos before!Great job! :clap::clap:Your absolutely on top of your game when it comes to PMT!Your really getting the TUBBS word out!! :thumbsup:

With some names one never knows whether they´re male or female. In Germany, Sa(s)cha is a male name. Unfortunately, one can´t see on the picture if the child is a boy or a girl.

COOPER&BURNETT I've never seen either of these photos before! Great job! Your absolutely on top of your game when it comes to PMT!

I´m happy that I´ve found something that you´ve never seen before, Coop.I love searching in the internet for new (or unknown) things about PMT on the internet, and I´m always happy when I can contribute something to this great site.
  • Like 1

Christine! Stop corrupting me!!! Awww, he looks so cute in the top picture, reminds me of the Tubbs I fell for in Brother's Keeper!!! :happy: With the little hat!! J'adore! Merci beaucoup!!! :happy:

• 2 months later...

Great photos.Thanks for sharing them with us.His daughter is beautiful and he looks great in that hat.We saw him on vice in hats he looks good in them it fits him.

Great photos.Thanks for sharing them with us.His daughter is beautiful and he looks great in that hat.We saw him on vice in hats he looks good in them it fits him.

I agree. Hats make him look very casual!

Great pics, Giséle!:clap::clap: I really love them. I only wonder what PMT might be railing about!