Hello everyone

Bods

Thought I would join up and say helloI'm kind of a new Miami Vice fan!Well I did watch the odd few back in the 80's, not sure how long after original airing we got them in the UKThe one I do remember watching was the one with Phil Collins, I remembered him swearing in it anyway:) I original bought Season 1 quite a few years back and started watching them, then I got a few in and the disc was faulty, so I stopped. When the boxset had dropped in price I thought I'd better get it and so glad I did:thumbsup:I really like everything from the 80's and when a friend first brought his dvd round to watch, well when Rockwell kicks in with Tubbs in the club I though this is heaven. I started watching them on the Projector I use for watching films, so I have carried on watching them all on it, the sound is pretty good and big screen is superbI've really got into the whole experience of it now, and currently on series 4. As I also like Arcade Video Games, and 80's Hi-Fi equipment I love spotting some of the games and ghetto blasters.Lots of Neon lights is also very cool, I can certainly see why it was a massive hit back then. I probably enjoy them more now as I can concentrate better as I used to hate how some of them used to end, as my mind used to wander more then so I didn't even understand the end:oWell I won't go on too much as I need other things to sayCheersChris

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my personal, private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOPP.S. I don't remember Phili Collins swearing in the episode. Keep it clean, but what did he say that was a swear word??

Welcome! 'm still very new here ...., but I already feel "like home ". It was a good idea to log in here. Now I think there is only one time for me to read through here. But I think it is powerful to give much pleasure! Good time .....!

Welcome to our rgeat community. Like bluepearl said before, you´ll feel at home here with all those great people you can meet in this forum.

Hello and welcome!!!This site is AWESOME. The people here are amazing...and I love it here! Make sure you come and say hi to us all, and check out COOP's section. They have everything!! And you will be jealous!!Did I mention how awesome this site was?!?CrockettandTubbs (C&T for short!) :flowers:

Thanks for the welcome all!!I will certainly be checking out some more of your items Coop, thats amazing stuff:cool:Probably you don't use it in the same way over in the USA, I did wonder why it was in all those years ago, as I remembered exactly the word he said, i'll PM you that as I don't want to offend anyone!I will be checking out more threads on here later tonight;)

hey there and welcome! I just recently joined too and I'm so glad I found this place. I'm sure you're gonna like it here too! :D Enjoy!

Welcome to the absolutely best Miami Vice site Bods and Bluepearl! This is the place to be and to get addicted to! :D:D:DKeep posting, pals!

Welcome to the absolutely best Miami Vice site Bods and Bluepearl! This is the place to be and to get addicted to! :D:D:DKeep posting' date=' pals![/quote'] Honestly, you'll clear your internet history of all your other sites and focus totally on this one :D