Miami Vice Videos...

CrockettandTubbs

I'm looking for feedback on my first masterpiece...

It's only short, but it took about an hour's work! I do have another one, but for some reason, it's disappeared! :(

Damn, unfortunately not available in Germany because of "Content by UMG":cry::cry::cry::cry:!!!

Damn' date=' unfortunately not available in Germany because of "Content by UMG":cry::cry::cry::cry:!!![/quote']Oh, really? *sulks* Have no fear Christian, I shall make something better and then repost it...the music was "You Wear It Well" by DeBarge. But...I'm inspired now, you see! :cool:
It`s verry nice! Thanks !!!!!:clap:
Gisele; thank you!!! I'm so glad you liked it! :happy:

• 2 months later...

I belong to youtube also and commented on it.Fantastic job,the music and clips fit well.They do wear it well,WOW;):happy:

Damn' date=' unfortunately not available in Germany because of "Content by UMG":cry::cry::cry::cry:!!![/quote'] As we go again ....:rolleyes::rolleyes: :checkbox:
Oh' date=' really? *sulks* Have no fear Christian, I shall make something better and then repost it...the music was "You Wear It Well" by DeBarge. But...I'm inspired now, you see! :cool:[/quote'] :clap: But that :done: would be great! :D Looking forward and I'm very excited :radio:.