Server workings

Stan Switek

Hi Out there.I'm working at the Backupservice right now.There will be a few downtimes of the server.Pls stand by it's only for the next 6h.Greetings Stan switekEDIT:The work is done and the System ist working:PLANNED WORKS:Tomorrow about the same time

There will be server workings by tomorrow. Might be possible that the site will be down some time or another. But it won't be long. So stay tunned :gift:

Hi Folks :)I'll be working on the Backupsystem for a few hours from now.There may be some downtime. Sorry for that. It won't take long.Stan

Guest The Talk

... Thought I was going to get "Service unavailable" a few times because it was taking longer than usual for a page to load. :p

That's just the reason why he works on it steadily - so that "Service unavailable" never will happen. :thumbsup:Sorry that the response time of the server slows down now and then. This can't be avoided. :rain:

There will be some more "slow responsetimes" fo the server for a few hours.There are still some bugs in the backupsystem.I'm working on it.