RARE ZITO'S AUTOGRAPHED PHOTO!

COOPER&BURNETT

Never seen this picture before!Here is an autographed picture from JOHN DIEHL from JULY 24TH 1985.This is in my collection. It was obtained from Florida (naturally). I tried to take it out of the frame, but somehow, over the years, where ever it hung, it had moisture between the glass and the picture (look at the upper left hand corner of the photo). It is stuck to the glass in the frame. To remove it from the glass would mean ripping the photo appart. I've chosen to leave it the way it is.ENJOY!Eingefügtes BildANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Very nice new item COOP! I love Zito's character.Is the moisture still there between glas and paper?!? It looks like it is...But I guess it just looks like that huh?

Very nice new item COOP! I love Zito's character.Is the moisture still there between glas and paper?!? It looks like it is...But I guess it just looks like that huh?

The moisture is gone, but the glossy paper is now permanately stuck to the glass which you can plainly see. Perhaps this hung up in a restaurant, or a gym, or somewhere in good ol' humid Florida. I don't know, but the damage is done. It can't be removed, or it will tear. I'm going to leave it just the way It originally was. Glad you liked the picture, and the rare items I bring! :thumbsup:

The moisture is gone' date=' but the glossy paper is now permanately stuck to the glass which you can plainly see. Perhaps this hung up in a restaurant, or a gym, or somewhere in good ol' humid Florida. I don't know, but the damage is done. It can't be removed, or it will tear. I'm going to leave it just the way It originally was. Glad you liked the picture, and the rare items I bring! :thumbsup:[/quote'] I won't call it a damage...man this genuine picture is 26 years old!Let's call it a patina, like on an old classic car!

Let's call it a patina' date=' like on an old classic car![/size']

That's a nice way of looking at it! Thanks!

Cool find Coop!!!I always liked Zito as a character and was moved when they killed him off.He will always remain a main charachter though.Too bad about the moisture but don't wreck the picture. Leave it as it is as it may be worth more in that condition???

Cool find Coop!!!I always liked Zito as a character and was moved when they killed him off.He will always remain a main charachter though.Too bad about the moisture but don't wreck the picture. Leave it as it is as it may be worth more in that condition???

Yeah, it's fine the way it is. Doing anything more would destroy it. I took the photo attached to the glass, and put it on my printer to make a copy of it on my printer. :thumbsup: It's on glossy photo paper. Now I can put it in my photo album with the other autographed pictures.I too love Larry Zito. :thumbsup:

...man this genuine picture is 26 years old!

We have members here that weren't even born when it was autographed! :)

We have members here that weren't even born when it was autographed! :)

Damn right my friend!:) A real piece of TV history!

That's really cool' date=' Coop :thumbsup:[/quote']Thanks DJAngel!!I'm figuring that John Diehl's Larry Zito autographed photos are the hardest to find, being he left the show in the middle of season 3. There would be fewer of them than the rest of the cast.Thanks again DJAngel, Luv ya my friend.