Hello everyone!

krazmania

I still remember where I was on that Friday night back in 1984 when the theme first played and the waves first came across the TV screen.. I was hooked! What an influence this series has been on my life. I boat up north during the summer in lake MI. then in FL. during the winter. How ironic is this.... my condo in Ft. Lauderdale can be seen in the background of (Phil the Shill) when he's walking out of the Galleria mall after his shopping spree. Then the house he stayed in that Izzy decorated is in Hillsboro mile a stones throw away from my house at Lighthouse Point. My lawyer up north who at one time had a home in Hillsboro told me he use to see them filming all the time around the area.... I'm popping a disc in every morning to watch while I'm downstairs working out. What a thrill it is to be able to see the shooting locations. What a fantastic site this is. Big Fan...

WELCOME!Do you have any photos that you can show us of the filming, or of the homes that were in the episodes? If so, I'd like to see them.You are going to like it here!!Hey!.....Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show??Would you like to see props from the show?The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my Personal, Private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Welcome krazmania! What a story to get started! Very very nice! I wish that you always feel you here with like-minded people and we get to read :eek: a lot about you. And that's with the photos :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: a bright idea. A lot of fun here!

Thanks for the welcome Coop.... A lot of impressive stuff you have. Saw that someone wasn't sure that the car at the swap shop in Ft. Lauderdale was a real car used on the show. Years ago I saw the white Testarossa there and they had the title on display with Micheal Mann and Universal's name on it. I'll have to check and see if they took pictures years ago in Hillsboro.

Welcome krazmania to other VICE ADDICTED PEOPLE!I would love to see some pictures....:thumbsup:Good to have you here.

Hard Rock Cafe and Bayside MarketplaceAnyone know that the big round building seen in the back ground during scenes on the boat at the marina is now the Hard Rock Cafe... Just off to the side of that is now Bayside Marketplace..

Welcome krazmania to other VICE ADDICTEDED PEOPLE!I would love to see some pictures....:thumbsup:Good to have you here.

I'll have to dig up the pictures that I have of Micheal Mann's home in Ft. Lauderdale. The water taxi guys say it's the Miami Vice house that only has one bedroom....

Anyone know that the big round building seen in the back ground during scenes on the boat at the marina is now the Hard Rock Cafe... Just off to the side of that is now Bayside Marketplace..

Welcome to the Best MV Website :clap:I was there in 2006 and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe :D That was the first time I went back to Miami since 1989. We were there in 87, 88, 89 to watch filming of MV. My trip stories and pictures are in the Trip section.

Welcome to the Best MV Website :clap:I was there in 2006 and ate at the Hard Rock Cafe :D That was the first time I went back to Miami since 1989. We were there in 87' date=' 88, 89 to watch filming of MV. My trip stories and pictures are in the Trip section.[/quote'] I'm there -- Thanks

LombardThe Actor Dennis Farina who played Albert Lombard on MV, was a real cop in Chicago IL. for 18 years before he got into acting. He became a police consultant for Micheal Mann which is how I'm sure how he got his part on Miami Vice and Crime story. There is a suburb of Chicago called Lombard, bet anything Farina's the one who came up w/ the name Lombard for that show... I love Jan Hammer's, Lombard Trial.....