A Peek Into Crockett's Closet

COOPER&BURNETT

I was absolutely old enough to remember those styles. I'm 42 years old.I remember that in that time, one felt that was dressing good.Just a few years later, you look back at photos in horror. We've come a long way fashion wise.I don't like the styles from the 60's or 70's.....but I loved the styles in the 80's and enjoyed it while I was living in the 80's. I knew it was my time then.I look back in photos of me in the 80s, and wish I could return to the 80s when things, music, and clothes were fun.I still wear 80s style clothes, and love it.

• Administrators
...I had plaid' date=' bell-bottom, cuffed pants and some light orange velour pants too. There were some crazy styles around at that time for men. It was kind of fun actually. And nobody thought you were gay, this was just the style around that time. It did not last very long, gone by about the mid-'70s.[/quote']And you admit to wearing that! :eek:

• 2 months later...
I try very hard to deal with MIAMI VICE items. I try to get as many as I can because....A. I feel it's better that one person that has the ability to safely preserve and protect these items should have them. I feel it's better to have all the items in one place at one time' date=' instead of scattered all over, lost to the world.B. My willingness to take out the time to not hide these items in my closet, but to SHARE them on the internet with the world for all vice fans to see in a way that they couldn't before.I think it's important that I save and preserve these items for all time.It's best for me to be the curator for these items.I have many more threads in my scrapbook section that you should see. Check out the blazers and crew items!!!P.S. Do I have connections? Certainly. Without them, this collection would not be possible.[/quote']COOPER&BURNETT, I’m pleasantly astonished that you have such a treasure!!! :clap: What about opening a museum? It would be a good way of making the most of your stuff… If you don't it won’t be because of financial reasons, sure many of us would be willing to invest…

COOPER&BURNETT' date=' I’m pleasantly astonished that you have such a treasure!!! :clap: What about opening a museum? It would be a good way of making the most of your stuff… If you don't it won’t be because of financial reasons, sure many of us would be willing to invest…[/quote']How much would you like to invest? :):glossy:Have you seen the threads in the scrapbook section that shows my "CAST AND CREW" items? How about me wearing my vice clothes in the "SPRING CATALOG" thread.There is LOTS more for you to see!! :thumbsup:

How much would you like to invest? :):glossy:Have you seen the threads in the scrapbook section that shows my "CAST AND CREW" items? How about me wearing my vice clothes in the "SPRING CATALOG" thread.There is LOTS more for you to see!! :thumbsup:

Well, I actually refered to vast and various Miami Vice items more than your impressive wardrobe.Also I believe that I should be more daring and vain to dress like that, but frankly if you wear those clothes everyday, I really admire you because I couldn’t and I love the MV style…

Well' date=' I actually refered to vast and various Miami Vice items more than your impressive wardrobe.Also I believe that I should be more daring and vain to dress like that, but frankly if you wear those clothes everyday, I really admire you because I couldn’t and I love the MV style…[/quote']Be more daring!Go for it!In the winter, and cold and rainy season, I don't dress like that, but in the spring and summer I actually do. :thumbsup:

• 9 months later...

I'd die to get at least one of these blazers.. :cry:I'd wear 'em everyday no matter what season :glossy:

Your a good man!Your speaking MY language! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Unbelievable collection COOP!:thumbsup: Couldn't get my mouth shut by watching it.Don't know why I had missed this thread till now...:confused:I really admire your love for the detail! My biggest respect for that. A+You lucky bastard!!!:):):)

Don't know why I had missed this thread till now...:confused:

Which is why I keep encouraging everyone to please visit the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forumdisplay.php?10-Cooper-amp-Burnett-s-Miami-Vice-ScrapbookI'll bet there are long time members, and mostly newer members who haven't fully explored the section, and all that it offers.Go on, visit it. :thumbsup:-COOP

What a great collection of MV stuff. The Buddy Holly record looks great' date=' just like the what we see in the episode. :)[/quote']Thanks Pal! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...

Could you tell me where you bought your pastel coloured shirts? I absolutely love the range of colours. :thumbsup:

Could you tell me where you bought your pastel coloured shirts? I absolutely love the range of colours. :thumbsup:

Mostly, they come from THE GAP. Every year, they come up with slightly different shade of color. (I've got twice as much pastel shirts now!)

Coop' date='you collection of Sonny's closet are so AWESOME! I now have a vision for what I wan in my closet:)[/quote']Thank you!Don't forget to check out my other threads in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION. :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

:klatsch: Very nice collection!

Thank you. Look further into the scrapbook section, and you'll REALLY see some very cool, and rare MIAMI VICE items. Some are ONE OF A KIND!

• 7 years later...
On 12/3/2008 at 11:39 PM, COOPER&BURNETT said:

How Many Iconic Crockett MIAMI VICE Items can you spot in his closet?Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

I never saw this before! This is really great! I especially like the chewed up Buddy Holly collection and the orange jock strap! You have an amazing imagination, CooperBurnett!!! :)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...