L.T. CASTILLO's BADGE PROP!

COOPER&BURNETT

First of all, I want to let you know that JURRASIC NARC was the FIRST member here to post a picture (and most likely the first to have obtained a Lieutenant badge).Below are two pictures he posted of his badge.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildHe posted pictures of his wonderful item on this page.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?470-Any-MV-Prop-Collectors/page3I just wanted to point out that JURRASIC NARC did this FIRST, not me. I have no intention of stealing his thunder, and wish to give him the full credit for obtaining it, and sharing it with us first.Thanks JURRASIC! :thumbsup::clap:Below are photos of my Lieutenant Castillo badge.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildCoop as CASTILLO!!

These are freakin' awesome!!! There is definitely something about the Lieutenant that intrigues me. He's..............strange.Thank you for sharing, Coop! One day, I will work out how you get these things. I will find out your secret. I'm gonna clear my desk of all my cases (knocks books, pencils, laptop, speakers and Miami Vice calendar onto the floor) and find out who you are!...ARGH MY LAPTOP!!!! :D

• Administrators

Hey Coop, that tie is waaaay too wide for Castillo.;)In some eps, I thought it was a black shoe lace! :)

Great look with the suite of castillo in the backround... awesome combination...as usual I love your stuff COOP!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Coop' date=' that tie is waaaay too wide for Castillo.;)In some eps, I thought it was a black shoe lace! :)[/quote']Nope, same tie, same size. :thumbsup:(He did wear some pretty skinny ties, didn't he. :) Actually, I prefer skinny ties to big fat ties with huge knots around your neck.Castillo rocks!

I'm gonna clear my desk of all my cases (knocks books, pencils, laptop, speakers and Miami Vice calendar onto the floor) and find out who you are!...ARGH MY LAPTOP!!!! :D

I have no intention of explaining who I am. Please, just enjoy the things I'm showing. I'm sooooo, sooooooo happy you like the stuff CrockettandTubbs!When I get feedback that is great such as yous, it encourages me to obtain more, and share more!!-COOP

Great look with the suite of castillo in the backround... awesome combination...as usual I love your stuff COOP!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man, guys like you really fire me up! Your a great member here, and you ALWAYS make me feel like a million damn dollars. :thumbsup:I'm in dealings for other stuff, so if, and when I obtain them, I'll share them with you, and everyone. Your friend, -COOP

I noticed it's a leather tie.Is it just a guess or was such tie really used for the show?Is it right that leather ties were a child of the 80's? I never saw one.

Man' date=' guys like you really fire me up! Your a great member here, and you ALWAYS make me feel like a million damn dollars. :thumbsup:I'm in dealings for other stuff, so if, and when I obtain them, I'll share them with you, and everyone. Your friend, -COOP[/quote']Oh I just missed your latest post,we must have written at the same time!Thanks so much for the nice words COOP!:oYOU make us feel great by sharing all your collection with us!!!Thanks friend!

Man' date=' guys like you really fire me up! Your a great member here, and you ALWAYS make me feel like a million damn dollars. :thumbsup:I'm in dealings for other stuff, so if, and when I obtain them, I'll share them with you, and everyone. Your friend, -COOP[/quote']
I noticed it's a leather tie.Is it just a guess or was such tie really used for the show?Is it right that leather ties were a child of the 80's? I never saw one.
Christian, that is one of the ties Olmos wore on the show. It is soft Italian leather. Olmos wore all sorts of leather ties on the show. Leather ties were VERY popular in the 80's. They may have been around before the 80's, but not as popular, or in abundance like it was in the 80's. Interesting that you have never seen one.

Oh I just missed your latest post' date='we must have written at the same time!Thanks so much for the nice words COOP!:oYOU make us feel great by sharing all your collection with us!!! Thanks friend!
;)
Christian' date=' that is one of the ties Olmos wore on the show. It is soft Italian leather. Olmos wore all sorts of leather ties on the show. Leather ties were VERY popular in the 80's. They may have been around before the 80's, but not as popular, or in abundance like it was in the 80's. Interesting that you have never seen one.[/quote']Maybe I just never recognized!On TV your are not really that near the actor...:)But I don't remember to saw my father with a leather tie.

;)Maybe I just never recognized!On TV your are not really that near the actor...:)But I don't remember to saw my father with a leather tie.

This is true. if your not looking for it, you may not have noticed that Castillo wore many leather ties (most likely in the first two seasons). Your father may not have worn any leather ties, as in the business world, it may not seem proffesional. Also, I don't have any idea which countries it was popular in. In England, and the U.S., it was very popular with teens, and college age men.

Also' date=' I don't have any idea which countries it was popular in. In England, and the U.S., it was very popular with teens, and college age men.[/quote'] I believe it must have been similar over here in germany.Fashionwise europe (in that case it was still western europe) always looked overseas.My father is a federal worker...maybe it was too hip for him!:)

I believe it must have been similar over here in germany.Fashionwise europe (in that case it was still western europe) always looked overseas.My father is a federal worker...maybe it was too hip for him!:)

Yeah, it was too hip to be worn by a proffessional worker like a federal worker.If you wore it to a club, a date, or just to be fashionable, that would be fine, but most people wouldn't wear it to a proffesional job (jobs in stores would be fine, as it's not a proffesional career type job).Castillo looked great in his!!!

Castillo looked great in his!!!

Absolutely COOP.In fact my father looked very similar to him with dark hair and a dark moustache!:)Just a little taller I guess, he is about 6"1...So his colleagues would have A LOT of respect for him in a dark suite with that tie!:D

COOP Why do we always post at the same time...?!?:)By the way: If you already own then castillo suite and badge, why don't you take me a favour and take some pics with yourself in it!?!:pThat would be amazing!:clap::clap::clap:---------> A Castillo COOP!

COOP Why do we always post at the same time...?!?:)By the way: If you already own then castillo suite and badge' date=' why don't you take me a favour and take some pics with yourself in it!?!:pThat would be amazing!:clap::clap::clap:---------> A Castillo COOP![/quote']I suppose I could, but I just thought it was nothing special, as anyone could wear a black jacket, pants, and white shirt and a black tie. :)I don't think I have a solid black pair of pants. I have dark navy suits, but no solid black pants. I don't have the the full Castillo suit.I have other jackets and pants combos that I think you'd like better that I have never shown before.

I suppose I could' date=' but I just thought it was nothing special, as anyone could wear a black jacket, pants, and white shirt and a black tie. :)I don't think I have a solid black pair of pants. I have dark navy suits, but no solid black pants. I don't have the the full Castillo suit.I have other jackets and pants combos that I think you'd like better that I have never shown before.[/quote'] Come on, it`s always special to see you show another wonderful Miami Vice suit!If you take pictures next time, it would be so cool to see you not only in Crockett style clothes but in Castillo ones!Just take it from the upper body if you don't own a dark pair of pants.Please don't get me wrong COOP, I love you in that Crockett style, but it would be something really special!;)

• Administrators
Nope' date=' same tie, same size. :thumbsup:(He did wear some pretty skinny ties, didn't he. :) Actually, I prefer skinny ties to big fat ties with huge knots around your neck.Castillo rocks![/quote']Yeah the fat ties with the huge knot makes me think of old NASA guys in mission control! BTW, I never knew it was leather. :thumbsup:

Yeah the fat ties with the huge knot makes me think of old NASA guys in mission control! BTW' date=' I never knew it was leather. :thumbsup:[/quote']Yeah, NASA guys from the 60's. :):clap:Yep, he wore many leather ties. Some were black, some were grey, some were grey and black. He also wore fabric ties.

Come on' date=' it`s always special to see you show another wonderful Miami Vice suit!If you take pictures next time, it would be so cool to see you not only in Crockett style clothes but in Castillo ones!Just take it from the upper body if you don't own a dark pair of pants.Please don't get me wrong COOP, I love you in that Crockett style, but it would be something really special!;)[/quote']I can do the Castillo thing for you from the top up, but Honestly, it's just going to look boring, as you've already seen the jacket, shirt and tie....but I'd just be wearing it.... but I'll do it for you. :thumbsup: