L.T. CASTILLO's BADGE PROP!

COOPER&BURNETT

I can do the Castillo thing for you from the top up' date=' but Honestly, it's just going to look boring, as you've already seen the jacket, shirt and tie....but I'd just be wearing it.... but I'll do it for you. :thumbsup:[/quote'] Don't forget the badge of course!Just trust me my friend, no one here will think it looks boring!

Don't forget the badge of course!Just trust me my friend' date=' no one here will think it looks boring![/quote'] I'm taking pictures now. Stand by.

Man that's what I'm talking about!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I am not a native english speaking guy, so I am sometimes not able to describe exactly what I am feeling cause I am limited in the grammar.But this is what I would call "ÜBER"!!!It was really worth of staying up and letting my bed wait.A castillo COOP - Thank you you made my day!!!:clap::clap::clap:

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I am not a native english speaking guy' date=' so I am sometimes not able to describe exactly what I am feeling cause I am limited in the grammar.But this is what I would call "ÜBER"!!!It was really worth of staying up and letting my bed wait.A castillo COOP - Thank you you made my day!!!:clap::clap::clap:

DUDE! THANKS!Your English is EXCELLENT!! Thanks for staying up!I'm going to post the other photos on the other thread now.Eingefügtes Bild

One thing was still going through my mind...Sometimes I think to myself:Man this really can't be true, there is some guy I don't know personal, on the other side of the world, thousands of miles, hours of time away from me.And this particular guy spends his valuable freetime to shoot some pictures in castillo clothes just make me a present?THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN ON THIS SITE!THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF OUR COMMON LOVE FOR MIAMI VICE!I FEEL VERY BLESSED-MIAMI VICE FOREVER!... pal!

THIS CAN ONLY HAPPEN ON THIS SITE!THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF OUR COMMON LOVE FOR MIAMI VICE!I FEEL VERY BLESSED-MIAMI VICE FOREVER!... pal!

YES CHRISTIAN, I DID IT TO MAKE YOU HAPPY! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:I LOVE to make my friends here happy.MIAMI VICE is the common bond, but it goes beyond that. I also do it out of friendship. :thumbsup:You, and MIAMI VICE RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -COOP

You really have some cool stuff.And this takes the cake.Thanks for sharing with us.

Your way cool alleycat. Thank you so much for your kind post! :cheers:

Christian' date=' that is one of the ties Olmos wore on the show. It is soft Italian leather. Olmos wore all sorts of leather ties on the show. Leather ties were VERY popular in the 80's. They may have been around before the 80's, but not as popular, or in abundance like it was in the 80's. Interesting that you have never seen one.[/quote']Coop you mean the tie you're wearing was ACTUALLY used on the show? OMG IT'S AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:Thanks for sharing with us, you're always #1!I've always liked skinny ties especially in fabric, I had noticed on the show that Castillo wore leather ones but I didn't know they were made with Italian leather. It's no surprise because we make the best ties in the world, but still...I'M SO PROUD!!!*waves Italian flag and sings Italy's national anthem*A little useful OT: if you guys want to treat yourselves with THE BEST TIES EVER, check a producer based in Naples, called "Marinella".They hand-make ties for all the Presidents and Royals all over the world, using the most precious silks and materials; their ties are so precious that are often used as gifts when our President goes abroad for official visits.

You need more of a scowled look on your face! :)Looks good. :clap::thumbsup:

I was scowling. ....I guess it didn't translate well in the photo. ;)

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Christian' date=' that is one of the ties Olmos wore on the show. It is soft Italian leather. Olmos wore all sorts of leather ties on the show. Leather ties were VERY popular in the 80's. They may have been around before the 80's, but not as popular, or in abundance like it was in the 80's. Interesting that you have never seen one.[/quote']Coop-thank you for the pics-seriously cool with the castillo suit and pencil thin tie!(the hand in the pocket and files in another is SOOO MARTY-captured his essence perfectly).I have a pic somewhere of my brother with a leather thin tie from late 80's(need to try and find it)-you are so right that was one of the fashions back then.

Coop-thank you for the pics-seriously cool with the castillo suit and pencil thin tie!(the hand in the pocket and files in another is SOOO MARTY-captured his essence perfectly).I have a pic somewhere of my brother with a leather thin tie from late 80's(need to try and find it)-you are so right that was one of the fashions back then.

Thanks Mate! I'm so pleased that you liked my "MARTY". Hope you liked the L.T. badge too!