New SCRAPBOOK Posting In the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Matt5

• DJAngel

• CharlieGlide

I have posted photos of my prop from the MIAMI VICE episode "BASEBALLS OF DEATH" in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.Enjoy!

I have re-opened the LEGENDARY HUGE MIAMI VICE SCRAPBOOK for it's archived articles.Please, read, and enjoy the articles from this unique MIAMI VICE time capsule.

BRAND NEW EXCLUSIVE articles in the SCRAPBOOK section.Producers ask PHIL COLLINS to reprise role from PHIL THE SHILLand DALE GIFFORD from THE GREAT McCARTHY is arrested for selling COCAINE in 1985! The Colombian Government, and it's tv stations won't air MIAMI VICE! Read it all in the COOPER&BURNETT's SCRAPBOOK SECTION Right Now!

• 1 month later...

There are many new things to see in the scrapbook section,like a tip on your ANDREW FEZZA 3 linen blazer to convert it to a two button version in a few seconds!Also, I have posted photos of my NEWEST CROCKETT style blazers!And lots, lots more!Check out the SCRAPBOOK section now! As always, leave a comment on whatever thread you are looking at there.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW!!New behind the scenes photos from season one in the scrapbook section!MORE stuff is coming, and is being added to the SCRAPBOOK SECTION, ...so keep checking back.

• 2 weeks later...

NEW!!For the first time on a MIAMI VICE website, I have posted MULTIPLE PHOTOS and information about CROCKETT'S LITTLE RED HELICOPTER TOY from his desk!This is an exclusive here on .WS!It's pretty detailed, with digital photos, and information on it's origins.CHECK OUT THE SCRAPBOOK SECTION TODAY!(more new stuff coming! .......)

Very, VERY rare JAN HAMMER PHOTOS of JAN accepting the gold records presented to him in 1985 for the MIAMI VICE LP and the MIAMI VICE THEME single for selling ONE MILLION copies of each!! Priceless photos!This is another .WS exclusive!!Check out the scrapbook section today, it's getting bigger and better than the old one all the time with NEW stuff!!!

Very' date=' VERY rare JAN HAMMER PHOTOS of JAN accepting the gold records presented to him in 1985 for the MIAMI VICE LP and the MIAMI VICE THEME single for selling ONE MILLION copies of each!! Priceless photos!This is another .WS exclusive!!Check out the scrapbook section today, it's getting bigger and better than the old one all the time with NEW stuff!!![/quote']ALSO, Caroline Crockett photos!!!

I've added more of the .WS EXCLUSIVE JAN HAMMER photos in the scrapbook section!

REVO sunglasses are now featured in the SUNGLASSES thread in the scrapbook section! :thumbsup:

FINALLY!It's what's been requested for a few years now....EXCLUSIVE Photos of COOPER&BURNETT actually wearing my MIAMI VICE clothes that were used in the show."COOP's SPRING CATALOG"These are slick, BRAND NEW photos JUST for this site!You wanted it, here it is!Another .WS EXCLUSIVE!!

RARE MIAMI VICE TOYS AND COLLECTIBLES PHOTOS!Fun, unusual, VERY unusual, cute, cool,......all the above!Check it out now!

Rare FERRARI DAYTONA INFO, now available for view in the scrapbook section.

Little Red Helicopter true origins .WS update exclusive!Very interesting. Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!

ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE! (How many .WS only exclusives on this site have I done now??? :))The ORIGINAL photo slide used for this book cover!Eingefügtes BildI have it, and now everyone can see it!View it in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION NOW!!

• 1 month later...

I have very generously opened up the vault once again for members only.I have posted very, VERY rare MIAMI VICE photos that you may have never seen.I have posted them in the scrapbook section in a few different threads. Most noteably in the thread entitled, "MISCLANEOUS VICE PHOTOS".You DON'T want to miss this!!

• 4 weeks later...

MORE new photos posted in the "BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS", and "MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS" thread.Some are on multiple pages, so don't just go to the last page, or you'll miss the photos on other pages!REMEMBER, You have to be a member of this site to see these.ENJOY MEMBERS!!-COOP

MORE new photos posted in the "BEHIND THE SCENES PHOTOS"' date=' and "MISCELLANEOUS PHOTOS" thread.Some are on multiple pages, so don't just go to the last page, or you'll miss the photos on other pages!REMEMBER, You have to be a member of this site to see these.ENJOY MEMBERS!!-COOP[/quote']ALSO, RARE EARLY CAST PHOTOS before the pilot was shot! A whole new thead in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Eingefügtes BildThese are WONDERFUL color photos, MOST you have never seen!These are the earliest MIAMI VICE cast photos known to exist!Go see it now.Be a member TODAY!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A VERY RARE Season 4 cast and crew "CROCKETT's WEDDING" INVITATION has now been posted for your viewing pleasure in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!This is yet ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!Become a member TODAY!

• 2 weeks later...

Just a quick note to let you know that new stuff will be posted in not too long.Sometimes, I like to break up new special finds threads, so they don't appear all at once. Other times, leads just dry up.I'm preparing some stuff, so in not too long, I'll start posting new findings again! :thumbsup:

NEW FIND!!In the SCRAPBOOK SECTION, I have posted photos of my MEGA RARE, LESS THAN 100 MADE) MIAMI VICE TV GUIDE COVER PORTRAITS!These are the photos used for the covers of TV GUIDE....but much, much larger!!!It's ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!P.S. ANOTHER contest for you to win something is coming.......

A new contest has been posted!You can win a MIAMI VICE item from my collection.It's open to all members!The item, and contest rules are listed in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK section.Join the fun.....you could be the winner!