New SCRAPBOOK Posting In the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have new MIAMI VICE stuff to post that are in the planning stages to be posted soon.:thumbsup:By the way, not sure if anyone is interested, but I have a little contest going on right now. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Matt5

• DJAngel

• CharlieGlide

REALLY RARE GLENN FREY "SMUGGLER'S BLUES" MIAMI VICE promotional postcard photos can now be seen in the scrapbook section!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

NEW! CROCKETT ACTION FIGURE!also...CASTILLO AS A KID AT OCB photo.and last, but not least....COOP'S CROCKETT SYLE CLOTHES! LOTS of New photos!!Catch it all in the Scrapbook section!

• 3 weeks later...

Check out my custom made MIAMI VICE coffe mug!It has two small rare photos, and one big REALLY RARE photo that I have never posted before. What an INCREDIBLE shot!!!All three rare photos are from SMUGGLER'S BLUES, one of the most beloved, and popular episodes ever made. I hope you enjoy this CUSTOM made mug! It's only in the scrapbook section and....ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE

• 2 weeks later...

I've created a NEW section in the scrapbook section. It's entitled, "VICE INFO YOU DIDN'T KNOW".In this thread, you will discover.....things you DIDN'T know about MIAMI VICE! :thumbsup:You gotta read these!You are all welcome to post things you know about MIAMI VICE that most people don't know.I hope you enjoy this new section!Enjoy!

New Guy Here...Greetings from sunny Miami, Fl... Its mid february and "it's so hot you can fry an egg on my face". Anyway, as a new member I come with a gift. I have downloaded every single song from every single episode of Miami Vice. I have burned them onto 3 cd's. It even has my personal favorite song "On the edge of town" from episode of death and a lady. Let me know and I will be more than happy to send you guys some copies at your request.

Greetings from sunny Miami' date=' Fl... Its mid february and "it's so hot you can fry an egg on my face". Anyway, as a new member I come with a gift. I have downloaded every single song from every single episode of Miami Vice. I have burned them onto 3 cd's. It even has my personal favorite song "On the edge of town" from episode of death and a lady. Let me know and I will be more than happy to send you guys some copies at your request.[/quote']WOW! What an offer!I fear that not too many people will see your posting in this thread, so for your generous offer, you may wish to create a new thread, and post the same message.We can't wait to get to know you!(I own the actual cd that has ON THE EDGE OF TOWN on it. It's rare. Great song!)How did you find this site?

• Administrators

Hate to ruin the party folks but not a good idea. Copyright infringement carries some heavy duty fines that would not make our site owner very happy. My suggestion in this situation would be PMs or e-mails if you all catch my drift? ;)

I'm continuing to add more info in the thread, VICE INFO YOU DIDN'T KNOW.Keep checking back often for new postings.

Some possible VERY interesting news may be coming from my latest acquisitions.One of the items could be historic. Or it may be something very unique and a one of a kind that was not previously known to us vicers.I won't know until it is delivered, and I have a chance to a analyze it.I'm also hoping that I may also be able to communicate with the former owner of this item who worked on the series, as I have his name and address.Perhaps he can answer some questions about this possible unique item. Perhaps I can get him to join this site.Looks like we ALL will have to wait and see what one of these items really is!This could be just interesting, ..or it could be HUGELY historic for us vice fans!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:Are you excited??!!

New in the scrapbook section is the thread entitled, AWESOME UNUSED VICE SCRIPT!I now own a second draft, UNUSED script from one of MIAMI VICE's script writers, best known for writing the great episode, FORGIVE US OUR DEBTS.This is such an exciting find!The title of the script is MOTHER'S KEEPERS.I don't know of anyone who owns a copy of this!These kind of items are MEGA RARE! Only NBC and the writer would have a copy...and I own his copy!I've posted photos, and a story synopsis in the thread!Read all about it in the SCRAPBOOK section today!!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Want to see one of the ACTUAL three remaining vintage tortoise sunglasses (out of the 6 that were made) that DON JOHNSON wore in seasons one and two? They have a special lens made by RAY BAN's BAUSCH & LOMB that do not reflect cameras or things in the lenses.This is EXTREMELY rare, as only three exist now.The title of the thread is called, DJ's RARE SCREEN WORN RAY BANS!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

:D:D
Want to see one of the ACTUAL three remaining vintage tortoise sunglasses (out of the 6 that were made) that DON JOHNSON wore in seasons one and two? They have a special lens made by RAY BAN's BAUSCH & LOMB that do not reflect cameras or things in the lenses.This is EXTREMELY rare' date=' as only three exist now.The title of the thread is called, DJ's RARE SCREEN WORN RAY BANS!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']Fascinating, thanks!

I posted another page from the AWESOME UNUSED VICE SCRIPT if your interested.Others may follow if there is enough interest. Enjoy!P.S. Remember.....it's a .WS EXCLUSIVE!

Icemanmike wanted me to post just a few more STYLE shots of my home, so I did. It's in the SCRAPBOOK thread entitled, COOPER&BURNETT's "VICE HOME" PHOTOS.

I've created a new thread called, RAY BAN WAYFARER HISTORY.There, you will read the history of Ray Ban Wayfarers, and see photos, including my father's vintage pair of wayfarers that pre-dates the 80's version that Crockett wore!It's all in the SCRAPBOOK section.

JOHN DIEHL's (LARRY ZITO) canvas backing to his director's chair used on the set of MIAMI VICE can now be seen in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' (TUBBS) canvas backing to his director's chair used on the set of MIAMI VICE can now be seen in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE! __________________

PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS' (TUBBS) canvas backing to his director's chair used on the set of MIAMI VICE can now be seen in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE! __________________

Now I've posted a photo of PMT WITH the director's chair vintage 1984!