New SCRAPBOOK Posting In the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

I have posted my newestTV GUIDE MEGA RARE VICE PORTRAITS in the scrapbook section.It's the EARLIEST version of the MIAMI VICE TV guide covers.I now have all four covers of Crockett and Tubbs together. I believe I have the whole set. (if you can call it a set, as they never were issued as as a set.) ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Matt5

• DJAngel

• CharlieGlide

• 2 weeks later...

The newest performance by JAN HAMMER (April 2010) has just been made available in a track entitled, MADE FOR EACH OTHER.Check out the scrabook section!

• 2 weeks later...

Neat rare young Don Johnson photo sequences from his work in TV.Check out the Rare Young Don Johnson photos thread in the scrapbook section.

When things smooth out a bit, and this site gets to pretty much where it wants to be in it's new form, and things return to normal (This site is looking AMAZING so far, ...isn't it!! WOW! GREAT WORK GUYS! :clap:), ....I'll be posting more NEW RARE items from my collection to view in the Scrapbook section!Keep your eyes open, ....It will be coming soon. :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...

I made another contact today, which ultimately I will have some more items to share with you. Not sure of all that I can aquire from this person who worked on the show, Guess I'll just have to wait and see. He's pretty nice.I still have some Vintage Miami Vice items from the set and show I've been saving up to share with you, and hopefully, I'll post stuff soon.(I work hard to bring you the very best stuff.)-COOP

very best stuff.)-COOP

Not many people saw this, so I'm bring it back up again.

In the first of MANY new postings coming your way (about 15!) of rare MIAMI VICE items, I have posted a rare, leather bound original Miami Vice pilot script.This was a gift from DON JOHNSON to the crew and staff working on MIAMI VICE.It's very rare!!See it in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION NOW!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

In the first of MANY new postings coming your way of rare MIAMI VICE items' date=' I have posted a rare, leather bound original Miami Vice pilot script.This was a gift from DON JOHNSON to the crew and staff working on MIAMI VICE.It's very rare!!See it in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION NOW!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote'] Fantastic - a lovely gift from Don to his friends who were mostly fired at the end of Season 2 - to make way for the new Season 3 crew to take MV in a new direction/look with a dark stylish sleek cinematography look .:D

Fantastic - a lovely gift from Don to his friends who were mostly fired at the end of Season 2 - to make way for the new Season 3 crew to take MV in a new direction/look with a dark stylish sleek cinematography look .:D

:D:DActually, the crew who got this was the current crew in 1988.

In the first of MANY new postings coming your way (about 15!) of rare MIAMI VICE items' date=' I have posted a rare, leather bound original Miami Vice pilot script.This was a gift from DON JOHNSON to the crew and staff working on MIAMI VICE.It's very rare!!See it in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION NOW!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']I have a lot of .WS EXCLUSIVES!

I have posted a very rare invitation from UNIVERSAL and NBC to MIAMI VICE's 100th episode celebration!Many of these paper items no longer exist, so things of this sort are pretty rare!It's in the scrapbook section for you to see!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I have been posting deleted scenes, and cut dialog in the ORIGINAL MIAMI VICE PILOT SCRIPT thread.Just in case you missed it, I though you may wish to re-review the thread.I'm still adding the omitted stuff to the thread!

Here's ANOTHER gem from my vaults.I have a five page STAFF AND CREW PHONE NUMBER LIST!It's from SEPT. 24, 1987.The phone numbers include home phone, car phones, beepers and mobile phone (before we started calling them cell phones).It's the type of rare vintage item you have come to expect from me.See it now in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION!ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I have posted a CROCKETT worn blazer from a MIAMI VICE photoshoot.I've wanted it for quite some time, and it just became available again, so now I own it, and am sharing it with everyone here!It was featured on the cover of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE!Check it out, because, as you know, it's.......ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I have posted a CROCKETT worn blazer from a MIAMI VICE photoshoot.I've wanted it for quite some time' date=' and it just became available again, so now I own it, and am sharing it with everyone here!It was featured on the cover of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE MAGAZINE!Check it out, because, as you know, it's.......ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

Eingefügtes Bild

More photos of the blazer will be posted in the scrapbook section. Keep checking back for updates, and please feel free to leave a comment or two.

I have posted on the blazer thread an original vintage 35mm photo of the blazer as used on the cover of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE magazine.

I have posted on the blazer thread an original vintage 35mm photo of the blazer as used on the cover of SOLDIER OF FORTUNE magazine.

Really great . :D

NEW POSTING!!!I have posted a rare, mint, surviving 4th season wrap party invitation / ticket.Not many survive! Most were destroyed, as it was not only an invite, but a ticket as well.Be amoung the first to see one, outside of the original cast and crew!It's posted in the scrapbook section! :thumbsup:You won't find this on any other website..... ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

NEW POSTING!!!I have posted a rare' date=' mint, surviving 4th season wrap party invitation / ticket.Not many survive! Most were destroyed, as it was not only an invite, but a ticket as well.Be amoung the first to see one, outside of the original cast and crew!It's posted in the scrapbook section! :thumbsup:You won't find this on any other website..... ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']DJAngel, if you can, post some of your vintage pictures of the ALEXANDER HOTEL in that thread! I really think that it would bring the thread to life!

NEW POSTING!!!I have posted a rare' date=' mint, surviving 4th season wrap party invitation / ticket.Not many survive! Most were destroyed, as it was not only an invite, but a ticket as well.Be amoung the first to see one, outside of the original cast and crew!It's posted in the scrapbook section! :thumbsup:You won't find this on any other website..... ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE![/quote']Thanks DJAngel, for taking out your personal time to help out with the season 4 wrap party invite thread. I appreciate it! :thumbsup::happy:

• 2 weeks later...

I've just started a series of rare photos of the stars of MIAMI VICE that were given to the driver of the wardrobe truck, and were hung up in the trailer. They are all autographed with unique messages.These are all one of a kind. I will post one every so often to add to this thread.Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

one of a kind. I will post one every so often to add to this thread.Check out the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!

I have just posted ANOTHER photo for you to see!