New SCRAPBOOK Posting In the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

This is the post that will alert you to a new posting or thread in the (New and Improved) COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.Many are going to be .WS EXCLUSIVES, meaning, ...you won't see it anywhere else, or on any other website.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• COOPER&BURNETT

• Matt5

• DJAngel

• CharlieGlide

There is a new thread in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION.It's entitled, "A Peek Into Crockett's Closet".See how many iconic Crockett Miami Vice items you can spot in his closet!

A brand new thread has been started entitled, Season One blazer FOUND!!!I have acquired another blazer, this version was seen in season one!

PMT "POINTING" at camera photos are now on the scrapbook section!This is the biggest, most comprehensive pointing at camera photos in the world. So if your looking for pointing photos (really, and who could blame you?) this is your one stop pointing section. :D

"Little Eddie" EDWARD JAMES OLMOS 1962 AND 1963 Yearbook photos can now be seen in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!

Photo of the Buddy Holly lp that ELVIS chomped in "THE HEART OF DARKNESS" (crockett's closet thread)And an actual Vintage 1987 actors MIAMI VICE script can be seen from the episode "LIKE A HURRICANE".

Check out our new MIAMI VICE CAST AND CREW ITEMS thread in the scrapbook section. Now, unlike before, all the crew items can be found in one section for your viewing pleasure! I'll keep updating it as time will allow, and I add new crew items for you to see!

• 3 weeks later...
Well' date=' you deserve it man, keep up the good work.[/quote']I do it for cool guys like you sredd. :thumbsup:

Anyone found a replica of any of Crockett's EBEL watches?I'm looking for one or more. Join the discussion in the scrapbook section.

The return of another classic thread.Rare BEHIND THE SCENES photos from the set of MIAMI VICE!Please start posting your behind the scenes photos on this thread.

• 3 weeks later...

PHOTOS of TUBBS' ST. CHRISTOPHER GOLD NECKLACE, AND it's history are in the SCRAPBOOK SECTION.Why is this the only in depth thread on this subject until now in the MIAMI VICE fan community?Go check it out! :thumbsup:

Nice shots and detail about the necklace' date=' C&B--thanks![/quote']You made my day. My day was rather rough. Came home from work, and was a little burned out, and tired, so I turned on the computer. I saw someone left a message in this thread, and seeing someone take a moment to thank me for something I did for the members enjoyment makes my day.Thank you Sonny -Burnett,.....you just MADE MY DAY. :dance2::thumbsup:

You made my day. My day was rather rough. Came home from work' date=' and was a little burned out, and tired, so I turned on the computer. I saw someone left a message in this thread, and seeing someone take a moment to thank me for something I did for the members enjoyment makes my day.Thank you Sonny -Burnett,.....you just MADE MY DAY. :dance2::thumbsup:[/quote']No worries (except that you are working on Saturday. Yuck. )Have a great evening.