I did the "In The Air Tonight" Dream for all Vicers!

codemaster94

I'm 16, and I got a new car (my first) last Saturday (Yay me! I'll post a pic below), and on Wednesday, me and my mom were driving on the busiest road, Garth Road in Baytown, Texas, when I changed the radio station. I realized "IN THE AIR TONIGHT" by Phil Collins was on. I immediately thought of Miami Vice, and told my mom about the pilot episode, and how C&T do the same thing. She's not really into the 80's anymore, so she didn't seem to care, but it really was a cool thing for me :) Just thought I'd tell you Vice fans that!Here's me and my car (It's no Ferrari Daytona! :p My dad Photoshopped the door dings the car had out):Eingefügtes Bild

Very nice.If you mom wasn't there you could be blasting in the air tonight on the speakers.:cool:

Probably would've been. I would've slowed down before the light turned green, rolled down the windows, and blasted it.

Hy, codemaster94, very nice -matching- Story :clap:. Great car! :thumbsup::thumbsup: With 16 years will be in :evil:Germany:evil: in so do not think anything ... I wish you always do good trip and above all, always the right music:D:D:D!

I also congratulate you to your first car. Always drive carefully and, as others have said before, always turn on the right music!