Fake breasts 1, Snake, 0

Frey

A snake died of silicone poisoning yesterday when is bit an Israli model's fake breast.http://www.aolnews.com/2011/03/14/snake-dies-of-silicone-poisoning-after-biting-models-fake-breasYet another reason to enjoy natural breasts :thumbsup::D:D:D

If I bit a woman's breast without permission, I'd most likely be dead too. (She'd kill me.) :)

• Administrators

Well that didn't last long. Video removed! :thumbsdown:I wanted to see what breasts to die for looked like! :D

Too bad, but looking on the lighter side, the reptile would have made a nice pair of shoes. Yes, I know, bad joke. Hey, does anyone have a band-aid for the lady?! :p

Well that didn't last long. Video removed! :thumbsdown:I wanted to see what breasts to die for looked like! :D

LOL!I think the snake's dying words were, "Fangs for the mammories." ;)

Too bad' date=' but looking on the lighter side, the reptile would have made a nice pair of shoes. Yes, I know, bad joke. Hey, does anyone have a band-aid for the lady?! :p[/quote'] What you're really saying is, Tough titties for Mr. Snake. :p:D :D