What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

I'm currently listening to Don Henley's Dirty Laudry which was played on the episode "Rock and a Hard Place" :radio:[ATTACH=CONFIG]3304[/ATTACH]

• Like 1

In the Night by Russ Ballard which is from Calderones Return Part one.I have all the music from all the episodes even extra music if anybody wants.Love listening to this music:D

In the Night by Russ Ballard which is from Calderones Return Part one.I have all the music from all the episodes even extra music if anybody wants.Love listening to this music:D

Just ordered his Fire Still Burns CD ---ck out the video I posted with this song and the Daytona in the Better Put the Top up on the Daytona Thread.....How did you manage to obtain all the Vice music? I would love to do so also.

I found it all on bittorrent.If you know what that is.And it was safe also made sure about that.

Nope.. not familiar with it. Where did you compile your song list from?

The song list goes by each episode of vice.All the music thats featured on each episode starting from number one

Hm, can you PM me the link to this listing please? thnx

I'm in the middle of another video, so the MV soundtrack at the moment is Glenn Frey's "You Belong To The City". I'm also listening to the background music in "Child's Play". Crockett's theme woop woop! :D

I'm in the middle of another video' date=' so the MV soundtrack at the moment is Glenn Frey's "You Belong To The City". I'm also listening to the background music in "Child's Play". Crockett's theme woop woop! :D[/quote'] I LOVE "You Belong to the City"!

BuddiesI am listening to No guarantees from Buddies where Crockett is in the daytona chasing his friend in the corvette.Very :cool: scene and music

"No Guarantees"... a nice choice to listen to! Lately I've been hearing Eric Clapton's "She's Waiting", from Season 5...The Lost Madonna.

• Like 1

Today I went to make a "test-drive" in my new skates.(I bought "Jacksons", and the adverticement "fit to perform" says nearly the truth)At the skating rink they were playing "I want to know what love is" and "Selfcontrole".So I enjoyed both my new skates and music!

Last Saturday I visit a Chris de Burgh Concert! He played a lot of new songs - and a lot of the older songs. Two of the songs was "Carry me" = Season 5 - To have and to holdAnd the story "The Leader - The vision - What about me?" = Season 3 - Everybody's in showbizI love all his music - but when he played this 2 I saw the scence from Miami Vice. And I hear it often before and now again! :happy:

I am listening to No guarantees from Buddies where Crockett is in the daytona chasing his friend in the corvette.Very :cool: scene and music

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUQLIrEe7Gc

Unfortunately this video is blocked in the US due to our wonderful copyright laws. :p:evil:

My playlistI made a playlist with the iPhone today it's got in the air tonight,Evan,Long Long way to go it's from the ending of sons and lovers where Rico goes to the funeral for his wife and Baby.I have Mercy,Heartbeat,Into the night by Russ Ballard.I love listening to the music