What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

• 3 weeks later...

Fred Lyle is such a genius at picking songs.

This is so perfect at they end of "Bushido" haunting, emotional and intense.

The way they edited it for each particular moment was unreal.

Edited by RedDragon86
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/25/2023 at 7:05 PM, RedDragon86 said:

I always thought the team dinner music in The Golden Triangle (2) was by Jan Hammer :eek:

Wow amazing and me too. 
This is in the dinner scene (playing restaurant) as all the team eat together at the long table? 
Sounds so much like Jan Hammer. Released on a 1984 album looked like a sound project for Bruce Fairbairn - only release from Fast Forward.

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 2:53 AM, Matt5 said:

Wow amazing and me too. 
This is in the dinner scene (playing restaurant) as all the team eat together at the long table? 
Sounds so much like Jan Hammer. Released on a 1984 album looked like a sound project for Bruce Fairbairn - only release from Fast Forward.

Yeah that's the scene Matt :)

Really does sound like Jan's work, I was surprised when someone pointed it out they other day.

On 10/31/2023 at 7:24 PM, RedDragon86 said:

Yeah that's the scene Matt :)

Really does sound like Jan's work, I was surprised when someone pointed it out they other day.

Yes me too — very suprised.  Because it was so background I hadn’t really payed  much attention to it until your post last week . It starts off slightly louder at the start of the scene set to the moving camera angle of downtown Miami from the MacArthur Causeway. It really does sound like Jan Hammer’s Season One  work. Fast forward was a band created with other members of well-known bands, but it only lasted one album in 1984. it is a real gem thank you

Edited by Matt5
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...