What MV song are you listening to now?

whitney88

Depeche Mode Never let me down again which was from season 4 Death and a lady but it was the the aggro remix to the song.I have the remix version also.Love Depeche Mode one of my favorite

I am listening to in Dulce Dececorum from Season 3 Walk alone on my iphone 4 through my earphones.In my day if I am not watching vice I am listening to it.Good music thats for sure.Also goes with the type of mood I am in also.At the this time of the morning whos knows.

I'm always listening to the songs which are played in the episode I've watched on Friday and Saturday night.Currently I'm listening to I Don't Care Anymore by Phil Collins from No Exit, Wonderful Tonight by Eric Clapton and Jump (for my love) by Pointer Sisters from One-Eyed Jack.:radio::radio:During the whole last week I listened to In the Night by Russ Ballard - I love this song.:happy::happy:

Well I use my iPod as an alarm clock and this morning I was woken up by "Crockets Return" Jan Hammer... Crocketts Theme is one of my all time greats along with You Belong to the city!!

• 2 weeks later...

At the moment I'm listening to "Miami" from Bob Seger from "Cubra Libre". I like this song very much! :radio::happy:And "Girls with guns" from Thommy Shaw from "Glades" Of course, I realy like "In the air tonight", "Crocketts Theme", "When the rain comes down", and so on.

In The Air Tonight was playing on the radio in my car today :thumbsup:Listening to Miami Vice - Complete Collection while gardening :)

• 2 weeks later...

Bad Attitude from freefall.Luv the song and group Honeymoon Suite.I am always told that I have a bad attitude.My father said the same he said me and my younger brother had that problem.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Miami Vice mentioned in songI was listening to the radio just now at the office & the DJ played Walk the Dinosaur by Was not Was from the 1980s ... I forgot the lyrics mention the show:"It was a night like this forty million years agoI lit a cigarette, picked up a monkey, start to goThe sun was spitting fire, the sky was blue as iceI felt a little tired, so I watched 'Miami Vice'"I was just replying to another post on here so how spooky was that?? :radio:

This is wild, I was just reading the last post when the radio (playing on my TV via Apple Tv's Radio feature) had the channel announcer come on with Jan Hammer's Crockett's Theme playing in the background. Check it out if you can it's a good station. The channel is "Best of the 80's - SKY.FM"Otherwise, I was gonna say Honeymoon Suite "New Girl Now"

or how about this awesome sounding cell phone vid of Bad attitude. Mad do these guys kick A!

Been listening to a lot of vice lately.Well,always.Been listening to Dancing by Chris Isaak from the episode Payback when Sonny is in the bar and looking at himself in the mirror very :cool:

Chris Issak :thumbsup:Just saw a good album cover of him in Memphis in front of a recording studio all lit up in neon. He's kind of like a modern day Elvis, don't you think? Sort of.Just heard Living the Book of My Life by one Ricardo Tubbs here.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
58 minutes ago, ZAQ 178 said:

Rico's Blues from Jan Hammers Complete Collection.

Do you have my Jan Hammer "covers" from the download section? They will do in a pinch for some of the songs not included on the "Complete" Collection. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dadrian said:

Do you have my Jan Hammer "covers" from the download section? They will do in a pinch for some of the songs not included on the "Complete" Collection. 

I do not so thank you for the heads up!

6 minutes ago, ZAQ 178 said:

I do not so thank you for the heads up!

Oh wow. You're welcome! Hope you like them!

• Like 1