OMG that's gotta hurt!

timm525

• Administrators

Maria Georgia Topp Won The Argument - Jailed After Biting Off Boyfriend's Testicles :eek:Newcastle, England (The Weekly Vice) - Maria Georgina Topp, a 43-year-old British woman was jailed after she allegedly bit off her boyfriend's testicles during a gruesome 4 a.m. attack.According to Northumbria police, 45-year-old Martin Douglas dialed 999, but was in so much pain - emergency operators had a hard time understanding what he was saying.When paramedics arrived at Douglas' house, they found him bleeding heavily with his testicles ripped from his body.Investigators say Topp and Douglas had returned to his home after a night of drinking when the attack occurred. Sometime around 4 a.m., Topp bit down on the man's testicles and then tore them off.Martin, who is a self employed DJ, was rushed into emergency surgery at Freeman Hospital for to have his testicles and scrotum re-attached. His arm was also reportedly injured in the attack.Topp, a mother of four who resides in nearby Gateshead, was arrested and charged with causing grievous bodily harm. She was granted bail on the condition that she did not contact Martin or enter the city he resides in.She will appear in Newcastle Crown Court sometime next month.Click ---> hereLoved some of the comments to this:" His arm was also reportedly injured in the attack." Hell, I think after having my balls bit off I wouldn't even notice or care about my arm. A quote from Martin Douglas: "You can quit calling her my 'girlfriend' now!" :dance2:A quote from Maria Topp: "Yes, they leave a "nutty" after taste."WOW!

"Maria Georgia Topp, I'd like you to meet your new cell mate, Lorena Bobbitt." I'm sure you'll both have much to talk about."

I think for him it wasn´t funny, but maybe, next time he should pay attention on that the woman wears dentures he can take away first.:)

Are you sure he is going to have this "next time"?

Who knows? If he´s able to remove the woman´s teeth first!:)

Perhaps he tried to make her swallow' date=' instead of spitting?:sick:[/quote']Yeah, he shouldn't force her to swallow,....she should VOLUNTEER to swallow! ;)