Hi gang!

dexman

Hello guys and gals, I'm new to this forum! Big Vice fan from Holland. Started wearing the outfits since I was a little fella.. To parties and such :)Still love to wear pastels on occasion! I'm a big music geek as well. And crazy about DJ's hair.. not a day goes by without me trying to get the look down. It's impossible!Looking forward to meeting y'all!Dex

WELCOME!Want to see Don Johnson's blazers he wore in MIAMI VICE, and VICE photoshoots? I own several! How about rare MIAMI VICE cast and crew items? How about photos from scenes in MIAMI VICE that were cut from the show?? Would you like to see props from the show? The actual script to the pilot episode? And....much, MUCH more?Then visit my personal, private collection of items in the COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION!Click here to view all the incredible threads!http://www.miamiviceonline.com/forum...Vice-ScrapbookWelcome to MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!-COOP

Welcome aboard dexman! Great to have another neighbour from de Nederlanden here.:thumbsup:Have fun pal!

Hi Dexman, welcome to the best and the most informative Miami Vice site in the world, not to mention the friendliest bunch of people :D Just see it for yourself! Vele groetjes uit Polen!

Hoi Dexman,Welkom op het leukste en het beste forum over MV op het internetIk weet zeker dat je het hier leuk vindt!Ik hoop dat je veel gaat posten.Welcome on the nicest and the best forum about MV on the InternetI am sure you are going to like it here!Looking forward to your posts.