Pics of DJ on the set of Mann's World!!

DefinitelyCrockett

Here we go, some photos of Don on the set of A Mann's World!!! Have to say, lookin good Mr DJ!! And the white shoes...hmmm...inspired by a certain show??!! ;) There are 3 different sets of galleries to browse through. Enjoy!http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/sXpRXUyPVll/Don+Johnson+Set+Mann+World/Jj7E6KkfDzz/Don+Johnsonhttp://www.zimbio.com/pictures/tJB_RT_fja8/Don+Johnson+exchanges+information+female+Lexushttp://www.zimbio.com/pictures/FS6WcWRw2lp/Don+Johnson+gives+wave+photographers+while/oGPP7B-tNQO/Don+Johnson

Nice find!I'm glad to see he's back into expensive cars (Bently), and cool sportcoats! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

:DWell, that's even a find!:DDefinitelyCrockett - Thank you very much for the quick adjustment :clap::clap::clap:.Now things get slow still a body .... and that body looks great:happy:!But the white shoes :rolleyes: would perhaps prefer to remain in Miami ;):).Fingers crossed :thumbsup:that the show arrives.

Thank you definitelycrockett! great find! I really enjoyed these pics, still looking good, really like the ones where he's laughing :Dthe shoes, the outfit, the car... looks like a grown up Sonny ;-)

Thanks so much, verry nice pictures. SONNYSGIRL you are right, he definitely looks like a grown up Sonny. I love it.:happy: Hope that the show arrives. :thumbsup:

Eeeekkk!! He looks AMAZING! :happy: I really, really hope that this gets the go ahead on TV because he looks like an older Sonny...*dances excitedly* He's so wonderfullllllll............... :happy:

He looks good. Is that his shirt hanging out below his blazer? Other than that even the white shoes are fine by me. I guess we know what happen to Sonny after he quit LE.:D I do hope we get to see some of the cast from Miami Vice and Nash Bridges.

He looks good. Is that his shirt hanging out below his blazer? Other than that even the white shoes are fine by me. I guess we know what happen to Sonny after he quit LE.:D I do hope we get to see some of the cast from Miami Vice and Nash Bridges.

*pokes Philip Michael Thomas* GO AND BE A HAIRDRESSER TOO! *pokes*

How can I sleep this night after I saw this great photos??? :DWow, he looks sooooo good! :happy::happy:I hope so that we can see the show here in Germany!

It's definitely great to see him back in 'designer world' with the clothes and cars. I guess we wouldn't expect anything less in Beverly Hills! So although the profession of the character might be a bit of a stretch from what he's used to playing, the designer wardrobe and luxury car department should be nice and familiar!I really hope this show gets picked up. Fingers crossed!!

It's definitely great to see him back in 'designer world' with the clothes and cars. I guess we wouldn't expect anything less in Beverly Hills! So although the profession of the character might be a bit of a stretch from what he's used to playing' date=' the designer wardrobe and luxury car department should be nice and familiar!I really hope this show gets picked up. Fingers crossed!![/quote']Fingers and toes and eyes crossed!! :D Great cast and especially Don :happy:

A few more pics, taken from filming on Monday. He's got the same clothes on as last week's photos, so guessing it's a continuation of the same episode.http://www.caughtonset.com/don-johnson-manns-world/Anyone here live in Los Angeles? Might be able to go and take a sneek peak at filming while it's being done outdoors.

When someone told DJ would be a hairdresser...i thought something more..."Liberacesque"....seems i was wrong...

Yeah, this is was kind of what I expected too (or maybe hoped for)... if I got the word right, of course... :D Like long hair, some more picturesque clothes and stuff.

Here is a publicity still for A Mann's World. Kind of going to take a bit of getting used to, seeing DJ with hair pins in his hands & not a police badge and a gun ;)Eingefügtes Bild

Oh yes, it is. :)I wonder - did they really teach him to do a hairdresser's job before making the show? :D Of course he wouldn't become a professional anyway, but maybe at least some simple stuff... :confused: Or will they just show somebody else's hands instead?

Oh yes' date=' it is. :)I wonder - did they really teach him to do a hairdresser's job before making the show? :D Of course he wouldn't become a professional anyway, but maybe at least some simple stuff... :confused: Or will they just show somebody else's hands instead?[/quote'] Hey Cheeta, I think they will have done quite sure. Although I would not let himself Don on my hair :):rolleyes::), but alone as he holds :thumbsup: the scissors indicates that he has shown this to be a professional first. I believe that most (good !!) actors themselves have interest can be certain approach or handling practices of their planned presentation show once. This should have been the case especially for Don - yet he was always a perfectionist in these matters.