Pics of DJ on the set of Mann's World!!

DefinitelyCrockett

Eingefügtes BildPut PMT in the passenger seat with DJ and this is exactly what a scene from a Vice reunion would look like today.

Oh my - that's totally correct :D:):D !!:thumbsup: Good idea :clap: !

In that last gallery of photos I posted, it mentions that a guy named Chris Crocker has also been cast (he is pictured wearing the colourful pants & white jacket). I didn't realise that he's the 'Leave Britney Alone' guy :)Anyone remember this? Yep, he's starring alongside DJ!http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

• 2 weeks later...

A big reminder that time is not kind to our looks. It seems like DJ has been fat and bloated ever sine MV finished shooting. The cosmetic surgery he's had is not ageing well either.

A big reminder that time is not kind to our looks. It seems like DJ has been fat and bloated ever sine MV finished shooting. The cosmetic surgery he's had is not ageing well either.
Hey MrBlonde ! I think you'll be around the same age as me (45 +/- 5).Be so kind and take a look again into the mirror once you're older than 60 years.If you then look like as today - CONGRATULATION : .... or rather not!I think it's good' date=' that you can see the age and the experience you could do in life on any face and any body.And that's what I like in my own case, I do not want to look the way I've looked at 30 or 35 once. [i']I am now and now I want to be :dance2::funky::dance2:.And honestly? Fat and bloated :confused: is rather different :rolleyes:.....No offense ;)- but these ever-present obsession with youth makes me sick ....:sick:

you're older than 60 years.If you then look like as today - CONGRATULATION : .... or rather not!I think it's good" data-date=" that you can see the age and the experience you could do in life on any face and any body.And that">

I am now and now I want to be :dance2::funky::dance2:.And honestly? Fat and bloated :confused: is rather different :rolleyes:.....No offense ;)- but these ever-present obsession with youth makes me sick ....:sick:

you go bluepearl! ditto! fat and bloated??? I think he looks great :happy: And especially men tend to look better when they get older, don't like the boyish looks anywaysand I also want PMT next to him in that car and a reunion PLEASE

you're older than 60 years.If you then look like as today - CONGRATULATION : .... or rather not!I think it's good" data-date=" that you can see the age and the experience you could do in life on any face and any body.And that">

I am now and now I want to be :dance2::funky::dance2:.And honestly? Fat and bloated :confused: is rather different :rolleyes:.....No offense ;)- but these ever-present obsession with youth makes me sick ....:sick:

Yes I'll be 45 in 6 months and I know about ageing from my own perspective, that doesn't frighten me; it's the way the world works.One of the interesting things about movie stars or TV stars is that we have them captured on tape or DVD or what have you, frozen in those moments forever.So unlike ourselves, who we see change slowly bit by bit in our mirror, our favourite stars stay frozen at their best on our TV screens. Until we see a current day photo and the weight of 20+ years hits us instantly. Not bit by bit, but in one rushing moment.I'm sorry if it makes you sick but I didn't invent a preference for youthful looks in our Western culture. You've bought into it too, or your avatar would have a current day photo of Don Johnson rather than an image from 1984.And yes, bloated. And yes, fat! You have to age but you don't have to get fat nor bloated!

Mr Blonde - I agree that DJ has got a bit of the 'Bert Newton' factor in his face (being a fellow Aussie you'll know what I mean). I don't know if that's because of the alcohol consumption post-Vice, or some other health issue , because the face is a strong indicator of overall health. I noticed that between Miami Vice and the start of Nash Bridges, his face shape definitely changed a bit & even more so as the years progressed. A few years ago, I started suffering health problems after I had glandular fever/mono, but didn't get to have time off work to recover & ran myself into the ground with my work, so I was super stressed out. One of the first symptoms I started experiencing was facial bloating. I weighed 53kg, but my face was bloated like I weighed 100kg! So not necessarily a diet related thing. Don't know in DJ's case - can only speculate.When I think of Don Johnson, it's difficult not to picture that gorgeous man during the mid-80s. OK, so he doesn't look like the Don Johnson that zillions of women swooned over anymore. But seeing him on Leno late last year, dressed in a slick dark suit - he's still got that 'something' that made him so cool in the first place & that a lot of young actors of today will never have.But each to their own opinion & you said what you honestly think - that's cool :thumbsup:

Mr Blonde - I agree that DJ has got a bit of the 'Bert Newton' factor in his face (being a fellow Aussie you'll know what I mean). I don't know if that's because of the alcohol consumption post-Vice' date=' or some other health issue , because the face is a strong indicator of overall health. I noticed that between Miami Vice and the start of Nash Bridges, his face shape definitely changed a bit & even more so as the years progressed. A few years ago, I started suffering health problems after I had glandular fever/mono, but didn't get to have time off work to recover & ran myself into the ground with my work, so I was super stressed out. One of the first symptoms I started experiencing was facial bloating. I weighed 53kg, but my face was bloated like I weighed 100kg! So not necessarily a diet related thing. Don't know in DJ's case - can only speculate.When I think of Don Johnson, it's difficult not to picture that gorgeous man during the mid-80s. OK, so he doesn't look like the Don Johnson that zillions of women swooned over anymore. But seeing him on Leno late last year, dressed in a slick dark suit - he's still got that 'something' that made him so cool in the first place & that a lot of young actors of today will never have.But each to their own opinion & you said what you honestly think - that's cool[/quote']DC, yes I suspect the bloating is to do with alcohol and/or drug use. It's a sign of dissolute living that's for sure. Think of Charlie Sheen in _Wall Street_ in his early 20s.DJ seems to be looking less bloated and a bit more healthy in his latest photos, perhaps he's improved his lifestyle in recent years? He's also lost a bit of weight and looks better for it.Sorry to hear about your previous health problems, the longer we live the more determined we become!DJ definitely has that special spark. The camera loves him and that's what we like to see. I agree there are some actors/actresses who are very attractive, but they don't have that spark on film. DJ has it.

Lol - I think that we are going to find elements in this show which we will parallel with Miami Vice in some way. The first thing we noticed is that he's back wearing designer clothes and driving a flashy car, so that's the basics covered!Stinger I agree - he has the most AMAZING hair!! I can see why most of his love interests on MV could not resist running their hands through it in some way - that makes me envious lol!In the end, I think we all agree that DJ has the 'whole package' and that magic on screen that is unique and special. I keep saying to people that some actors can do cool and smooth well. But with DJ, he doesn't need to try to be cool and smooth, because he IS cool and smooth as he is!

• 1 year later...

Wait .... Don Johnson was in those pics ....... :eek: .. :eek:Sorry, I was distracted by the subject that was rear-ended. But, it's nice to see Crockett hasn't lost his taste in footwear. Although, they should be made of canvas .... :thumbsup:.....Pal