BLOODY SUNDAY - Comments

Christine

With lil´Gina´s great support, I started translating my fan fiction BLOODY SUNDAY. I hope you enjoy it and I´m very curious on your comments.

Well, I think it's awesome...I mean, the English is just so well written and :p :)No, no, seriously, I like it a lot! J'ADORE!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you, alleycat! I´m glad that you like it. In fact, this fan fiction is rather long. It´s got 49 chapters and I´d decided to post one per week, suitable to the title... every Sunday!;)

I love the beginning and really hope you will post one chapter per week (at least!) ...And as I didn't know this frequency, I've been looking everyday for a new chapter since last sunday :rolleyes:

Actually, I always try to be reliable. So, something special must happen that I don´t post a chapter on Sunday.Thanks that you like it, Vega17. I´m very happy to hear these nice comments.

• 3 weeks later...

Vega17,thanks that you drew my attention to that mistake. I´m very sorry about that, but now I`ve corrected it. I hope that you enjoy it. And please (everybody who reads it) feel free to tell me if something´s unclear. As it all is about a special kind of bomb there might be things I´ve translated the wrong way.

• 5 months later...

I have to tell you that it´ll take some time until I can post the next chapter again because I´m going to move tomorrow. Unfortunately, there´s no internet access available in the new apartment now, but I hope that we´ll have internet sometime the next weeks.

I know, I know, I'm late to jump on board, but here I am, liebe! ;) :pI begin my first chapter this weekend......Hope you have an easy move, matey. :thumbsup:

• 2 months later...

Sorry that I hadn´t continued posting the chapters of the fan fiction. I hope that those who had read it aren´t too angry with me and will continue reading it now.

Sorry that I hadn´t continued posting the chapters of the fan fiction. I hope that those who had read it aren´t too angry with me and will continue reading it now.

Don't worry Christine,I love your story and will continue to read it.I am always looking forward to it.Its very :cool:

• 2 months later...

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand what you mean. I´ve had a look a chapter 45 and it´s definitely not an old one. I haven´t posted it before. Would you please explain what you mean?

You were absolutely right and I´m very sorry that this mistake had happened, but it shows me that you´re very observant. I´ve corrected it immediately.Thanks for telling me.

I´m happy that you like my fan fiction, but unfortunately this will be the last one I´ve translated into English. If you were able to read German I would ask you to join the German part of the forum to read the other fan fictions.

• 1 month later...

So, this was the last chapter of BLOODY SUNDAY. I want to say thank you to everybody who´d read this fan fiction and to those who´d written comments. I hope that all readers had enjoyed it.