BLOODY SUNDAY - Comments

Christine

Thanks for the compliment, alleycat. I had had a lot of fun with writing my fan fictions, but unfortunately, the resonance in the German and the English forum is not so big that I would like to write more stories. As I´d told before, if someone is able to read in German he or she can read more of my fan fictions in the German forum.

Thanks for the compliment' date=' alleycat. I had had a lot of fun with writing my fan fictions, but unfortunately, the resonance in the German and the English forum is not so big that I would like to write more stories. As I´d told before, if someone is able to read in German he or she can read more of my fan fictions in the German forum.[/quote']I do know somebody who speaks German and writes and there's a lot of translation programs out there might just take a swing at it and try to read your fan fiction.Thanks Christine.

You´re welcome, alleycat, and if there are things you don´t understand feel free to ask.

• 3 years later...

Christine, it's unreal wonderfull what are you doing. I read Bloody Sunday with great pleasure. 

And why isn't smb making a film by this? Your story is the ready scene with all details! The show could be great...