Sign in to follow this  
Christine

BLOODY SUNDAY - Comments

Christine

With lil´Gina´s great support, I started translating my fan fiction BLOODY SUNDAY. I hope you enjoy it and I´m very curious on your comments.

CrockettandTubbs

Well, I think it's awesome...I mean, the English is just so well written and :p :)No, no, seriously, I like it a lot! J'ADORE!

alleycat

This is really good.I hope theres another chapter soon.I really enjoyed reading it.

Christine

Thank you, alleycat! I´m glad that you like it. In fact, this fan fiction is rather long. It´s got 49 chapters and I´d decided to post one per week, suitable to the title... every Sunday!;)

Vega17

I love the beginning and really hope you will post one chapter per week (at least!) ...And as I didn't know this frequency, I've been looking everyday for a new chapter since last sunday :rolleyes:

Christine

Actually, I always try to be reliable. So, something special must happen that I don´t post a chapter on Sunday.Thanks that you like it, Vega17. I´m very happy to hear these nice comments.

alleycat

Thats :cool: then I will look forward to the next chapter on Sunday.

alleycat

Read the chapter and love it.Look forward to Sundays to read the next chapter.:happy:

Vega17

Christine, I am afraid you posted chapter five twice ... was waiting for the next one ;)

Christine

Vega17,thanks that you drew my attention to that mistake. I´m very sorry about that, but now I`ve corrected it. I hope that you enjoy it. And please (everybody who reads it) feel free to tell me if something´s unclear. As it all is about a special kind of bomb there might be things I´ve translated the wrong way.

Christine

I have to tell you that it´ll take some time until I can post the next chapter again because I´m going to move tomorrow. Unfortunately, there´s no internet access available in the new apartment now, but I hope that we´ll have internet sometime the next weeks.

juscat

I know, I know, I'm late to jump on board, but here I am, liebe! ;) :pI begin my first chapter this weekend......Hope you have an easy move, matey. :thumbsup:

Christine

Sorry that I hadn´t continued posting the chapters of the fan fiction. I hope that those who had read it aren´t too angry with me and will continue reading it now.

alleycat

Sorry that I hadn´t continued posting the chapters of the fan fiction. I hope that those who had read it aren´t too angry with me and will continue reading it now.

Don't worry Christine,I love your story and will continue to read it.I am always looking forward to it.Its very :cool:

Christine

Thank you, alleycat, above all because no one had corrected it and therefore there might be many mistakes in it.

Vega17

Hi Christine,I'm afraid the last chapter is not the good one (it is an old one). ;)

Christine

I´m sorry, but I don´t understand what you mean. I´ve had a look a chapter 45 and it´s definitely not an old one. I haven´t posted it before. Would you please explain what you mean?

Vega17

It seems that you posted chapter 35, not 45.

Christine

You were absolutely right and I´m very sorry that this mistake had happened, but it shows me that you´re very observant. I´ve corrected it immediately.Thanks for telling me.

Vega17

You are welcome! I am observant because I read it every week, and this time, it sounded strange until I understand :rolleyes:

Vega17

You are welcome! I am observant because I read it every week, and this time, it sounded strange until I discover what happened :rolleyes:

Christine

I´m happy that you like my fan fiction, but unfortunately this will be the last one I´ve translated into English. If you were able to read German I would ask you to join the German part of the forum to read the other fan fictions.

Vega17

Unfortunately not, but don't worry I will try to survive :rolleyes:

Christine

So, this was the last chapter of BLOODY SUNDAY. I want to say thank you to everybody who´d read this fan fiction and to those who´d written comments. I hope that all readers had enjoyed it.

alleycat

That was the last chapter,I am :cry: now it was so good Christine.Your a great writer :thumbsup: