VICE LOST SCENE DIALOG + PHOTOS!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

FINALLY!!O.K., This is going to be a good as it gets (unless the actual footage is found).Here is the Dialog from the "LOST SCENE" that ended up on the cutting room floor from season one episode, "GIVE A LITTLE, TAKE A LITTLE"!This is taken from my personal copy of an actual vintage script from MIAMI VICE. This is from the second revised draft.Not certain if the exact words were spoken in this "LOST SCENE", as most of the script from this episode is different from what was actually broadcast. There are scenes in here that didn't make it into the episode, and dialog that was never spoken. It even ends differently.My guess is that this is an early draft of the script, because this isn't the final draft as was seen on MIAMI VICE.So...more or less, this is how the scene played out.Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bildhttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/beach6.jpghttp://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w17/steven-spielberg/newest%20photos/beach7.jpgThis scene comes right between the scene where Castillo informs Crockett that he can go to jail if he doesn't name his informant at OCB, and when the Judge sends Crockett to jail for contempt of court. You can see the clothes that C&T are wearing in the lost scene still shots when Castillo tells crockett that he can go to jail if he doesn't name his informant. Crockett's jacket is hanging on the back of his chair at his desk! ANOTHER .WS EXCLUSIVE!!

Next your either going to find one of the 108 missing episodes of Dr Who or bump into the original owner of the daytona spyder they used for the pilot complete with photos of it.

Next your either going to find one of the 108 missing episodes of Dr Who or bump into the original owner of the daytona spyder they used for the pilot complete with photos of it.

Maybe. ..........Maybe. :)

Did I ever say that I´m planning an altar in my living-room with a picture of you...?? ;)...and every evening I´ll pray the vice-devotions 3 times...

I don't know what to say!Wauw great find!It reads like a funny scene to me, maybe a bit to funny for this ep??Thanks for sharing.

Wow Coop - thanks for sharing this rarity!! :thumbsup: Great photos!Any scenes with Noogie in it always leave me laughing - what a character. I am trying to play this scene out in my head with the way he speaks and moves :)

Nice Job, C&B, it's always interesting to see stuff like this, which brings up the burning question: I know there are outakes and deleted scenes (such as this) from the series (it was mentioned it years ago on the other site) and some of them were probably very funny, but why didn't they include any of them on the DVD's?

Nice Job' date=' C&B, it's always interesting to see stuff like this, which brings up the burning question: I know there are outakes and deleted scenes (such as this) from the series (it was mentioned it years ago on the other site) and some of them were probably very funny, but why didn't they include any of them on the DVD's?[/quote'] Yeah I would be interested in finding out about this too. When I got the DVD's, I was a bit disappointed that they didn't include any outtakes and cut scenes.

Nice Job' date=' C&B, it's always interesting to see stuff like this, which brings up the burning question: I know there are outakes and deleted scenes (such as this) from the series (it was mentioned it years ago on the other site) and some of them were probably very funny, but why didn't they include any of them on the DVD's?[/quote']Yeah, I wish they had too. I'd have also liked to see the whole interview of them on the morning shows, talk shows etc. instead of just the clips they were showing.I'm guessing, that the makers of the DVD's weren't thinking about going for the GEORGE LUCAS treatment like he does with all the extras on the STAR WARS DVDs, but just planned on putting out the Vice episodes as were shown.Going for the extras would prove more time consuming and costly. Obviously, they didn't think it was worth it. Unfortunately, the average person buying the DVDs are not into MIAMI VICE as much as we are. We are REALLY BIG FANS....the average viewer is not. When scenes are cut, generally, there isn't any music, re dubbing of dialog, and it may not have been fully edited. Sometimes on movies, the cut scene is complete, other times it's not.Bottom line? They didn't have an interest in putting out anything more other than the episodes themselves. They felt it unnessary.-COOP

COOP ~This is amazing!!! How on Earth do you FIND these things? *is astounded*I don't know what you are going to come up with to top this!!! :D

When seeing things like this I, again, ask myself who Coop really is!I know I´ll never get an answer to that question, but to know that don´t stops me from thinking.

Hey guy! You are so into Vice stuff that you are becoming a Vice detective or probably a Vice archeologist, something like Raider of the Lost Vice or Raider of the Lost Scene. Congratulations.

• Like 1

I don't know how you do it pal' date=' but you find some of the coolest memorabilia. As Tubbs would say... Solid![/quote']I always try to find something original to share with you all. This is the ONLY website in the world to feature this.

I guess we all are in common on one point:We love our very own COOP!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:YOU are the best pal!A guy like you should have designed the Miami Vice DVD...Keep up your great work for the forum!:clap::clap::clap:

• Administrators

This is the kind of stuff that amazes me. I say amazing because I've heard so many "former" members say that there's nothing left to discuss about a show that's 25 plus years old. It's great finds like this that prove them wrong! Nice find Coop! :thumbsup::clap:Very cool!

• Administrators

Just goes to show that some of those "former" members didn't know the show as well as they professed.

I guess we all are in common on one point:We love our very own COOP!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:YOU are the best pal!A guy like you should have designed the Miami Vice DVD...Keep up your great work for the forum!:clap::clap::clap:

Your very kind! THANK YOU!I LOVE MIAMI VICE BEYOND WORDS!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Very :cool: stuff Cooper.It was :cool: to read it and see the pics.

Yeah, I've always been curious as to what happened in that scene. At least we know it exists on film, both still pictures, and for the TV cameras.