VICE LOST SCENE DIALOG + PHOTOS!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

priceless...just priceless !!!

Did I ever say that I´m planning an altar in my living-room with a picture of you...?? ;)...and every evening I´ll pray the vice-devotions 3 times...

In THAT case, I'm glad I still have more vintage MIAMI VICE items to share! ;):glossy::thumbsup:

Every time when I think that there can´t be more to find, you amaze me again, Coop! Absolute fantastic!:clap::clap::clap:

Every time when I think that there can´t be more to find' date=' you amaze me again, Coop! Absolute fantastic!:clap::clap::clap:[/quote']Ohh.......there's more! :thumbsup:

I don't know what to say!Wauw great find!It reads like a funny scene to me' date=' maybe a bit to funny for this ep??Thanks for sharing.[/quote'] That's possible.It could have been cut because it didn't advance the story,or it could have just made the episode too long, and something had to be cut. I really don't know.

Excellent! :clap:

COOPER&BURNETT:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thanks!I'm glad I was able to piece this all together like this.No other website on the planet offers this.

I guess we all are in common on one point:We love our very own COOP!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:YOU are the best pal!A guy like you should have designed the Miami Vice DVD...Keep up your great work for the forum!:clap::clap::clap:

Maybe I'll do another!

That's so cool' date=' thanks for sharing it with us, Coop! :):clap:[/quote']Your so welcome Kristina! It took some investigative work, but will all these kind responses....it seems it was well worth it!!You all are awesome!! :thumbsup:

That´s absolute great :clap::clap::clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:Thanks a lot' date=' you are the best !!!!![/quote']Thank you!I think you, and all of our members are the best! :thumbsup: