PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Remember' date=' this was PMT's way of blessing us (his words, not mine)![/quote']Correct!Man...are we blessed or what?!:DEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

• 3 weeks later...

I love this thread...by far the most original and (ironically) true. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it...

Anytime I need a laugh, or a good pick me up, I go to this thread. This IS funny!!! :D:D:D

• 4 weeks later...

Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here, as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.

Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here' date=' as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.[/quote']It's the one at the top left hand side of the website on the homepage.

• 3 months later...
Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here' date=' as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis TRULY is the largest, most comprehensive (not to mention the WORLD'S Largest collection) of PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS "POINTING" pictures EVER assembled anywhere in the world. Be honored it's on THIS site!
  • Like 1

It´s really phantastic' date=' Coop:clap:and I can´t stop watching all those great pictures you share with us!:clap:[/quote']No question....this is a real original thread! :)

• 1 month later...