PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

ANOTHER "pointing" photo!!!This is the worlds largest collection!!! (Bigger even than the one I originally started on the other site) WORLD'S LARGEST collection is here on .WS!

• 2 weeks later...
And once again' date=' the WORLD's Largest collection of PMT "POINTING" photos. :)[/quote']I usually don't like tuxedos, but this one has really got a look of it's own! Thanks!

I usually don't like tuxedos' date=' but this one has really got a look of it's own! Thanks![/quote']Perhaps we should "point" back at PMT and say, you look great in that tux Pal!

I count 64 "pointing" photos so far. One or two may have been repeated posts on different pages, but it should be at accurate at at least 62 or 63.This is the WORLDS biggest collection of PMT "POINTING" photos ever collected, and presented.

• 3 weeks later...

I finally found one that has not been posted yet!!:)

:) Well,....yes and no.:)On page one of this thread, I posted PMT from this photo pointing, but I didn't post the full photo, I just edited them out, and just posted PMT from the photo.If you find MORE of him "pointing".....POST EM! :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Another "POINTING"! Eingefügtes Bild

Just when you think we've seen and posted every "pointing" photo ever taken, yet another is found! There must be hundreds in private hands when people visited the sets.Yet another addition to the worlds largest collection of PMT "POINTING" photos in the world!

• 2 weeks later...