COOPER&BURNETT

PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT
Lar

Remember, this was PMT's way of blessing us (his words, not mine)!

COOPER&BURNETT
Remember' date=' this was PMT's way of blessing us (his words, not mine)![/quote']Correct!Man...are we blessed or what?!:DEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Dadrian

good thing crockett had more mercy on tubbs than angel for pointing

Paul

do you reckon those fingers were loaded

COOPER&BURNETT

do you reckon those fingers were loaded

PMT has 11 children, so he wasn't shoot'in blanks!

mvnyc

I love this thread...by far the most original and (ironically) true. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it...

COOPER&BURNETT

I love this thread...by far the most original and (ironically) true. Makes me laugh everytime I look at it...

Anytime I need a laugh, or a good pick me up, I go to this thread. This IS funny!!! :D:D:D

COOPER&BURNETT

Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here, as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.

COOPER&BURNETT
Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here' date=' as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.[/quote']It's the one at the top left hand side of the website on the homepage.

COOPER&BURNETT

Even MORE pointing!Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

Lar
Can someone use screen capture on the "WELCOME INTRO BY PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS" video at the start of the video where he is pointing at the camera? This needs to be preserved here' date=' as this is the official "POINTING" THREAD.[/quote']Eingefügtes Bild

COOPER&BURNETT

Thanks Lar! :thumbsup:

Lar

No problem! Although at the moment I captured it he looks almost angry :eek:!

Tommy Vercetti
Eingefügtes Bild

Matt5

Marvellous pictures - that was kind of a trademark for Pmt back then.:D

COOPER&BURNETT

EXCELLENT!Thank you for adding to the worlds biggest collection of PMT "pointing"!

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildEingefügtes BildThis TRULY is the largest, most comprehensive (not to mention the WORLD'S Largest collection) of PHILIP MICHAEL THOMAS "POINTING" pictures EVER assembled anywhere in the world. Be honored it's on THIS site!
  • Like 1

Christine

It´s really phantastic, Coop:clap:and I can´t stop watching all those great pictures you share with us!:clap:

COOPER&BURNETT
It´s really phantastic' date=' Coop:clap:and I can´t stop watching all those great pictures you share with us!:clap:[/quote']No question....this is a real original thread! :)

timm525

Olivia always looked better with her hair down and loose, not pulled back into a ponytail like that.