COOPER&BURNETT

PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

Christine

Wearing a white suit and standing in front of a light background, it looks a bit as if PMT wants to play an invisible man!:) But I really like it! Thanks for posting it.

COOPER&BURNETT
Wearing a white suit and standing in front of a light background' date=' it looks a bit as if PMT wants to play an invisible man!:) But I really like it! Thanks for posting it.[/quote']Once again, I KNEW you'd like the PMT "pointing" picture.(This thread must be like heaven for you!) :);)

Christine
Once again' date=' I KNEW you'd like the PMT "pointing" picture.(This thread must be like heaven for you!) :);)[/quote'] Oh, yes, it´s my absolutely favorite thread! There are always so many great pics of PMT. Believe me, I very jealous when I see how many information and pics there are from DJ from the latest time, but there´s nothing about PMT.:cry:

mvnyc
Oh' date=' yes, it´s my absolutely favorite thread! [/quote'] I laugh every time I see this thread, wonder if PMT knows just how many pictures are out there are of him pointing?

Christian

It looks very cool indeed when PMT is pointing at the camera.So I guess I am gonna try it myself when someone is taking a picture of me!I am sure it will look quite dumb... but so what!:DLet us all try it guys!;)

COOPER&BURNETT

It looks very cool indeed when PMT is pointing at the camera.So I guess I am gonna try it myself when someone is taking a picture of me!I am sure it will look quite dumb... but so what!:DLet us all try it guys!;)

:):):)

COOPER&BURNETT

Eingefügtes Bild

Well, I actually posted this photo of PMT on page one, but I cropped the picture to just show him.I'm glad you decided to post the whole picture. It's something I should have done.Thank you.

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildPMT IN "PRE POINTING" MODE! :D:D

2morgen

This one is funny :thumbsup:

Christine

It looks as if he makes fun on somebody!

Christian

Ladies come on, it's obvious:Phillip had not been fully ready when the photographer was taking this shot! That's why he is only in "PRE" POINTING MODE! :D:D:D

Christine
Ladies come on' date=' it's obvious:Phillip had not been fully ready when the photographer was taking this shot! That's why he is only in "PRE" POINTING MODE! :D:D:D[/quote'] For me it looks as if he just has told the photographer that his fly is open:) and therefore, he makes fun on him.:D

COOPER&BURNETT
Eingefügtes BildHard to believe we are still finding more of these "pointing" photos.How many more of these exist? How many did he pose for???? :D:D

Christine

Another great find, Coop!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

COOPER&BURNETT
Another great find' date=' Coop!:thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote']I KNEW you'd approve!

mvnyc

This thread continues to crack me up...It's as if he's saying "look at me, I'M the star."

Christine

I'M the star."

For me, he is the star and will ever be!:happy:

B.Tubbs

I´m happy many many PMT photos .......very very god :happy:

Christine

You say it, B.Tubbs! This is one of my absolute favorite threads.

COOPER&BURNETT

Glad you like this thread!Here's another PMT POINTING picture for this thread!Eingefügtes Bild

Christine

Wow! Great, Coop!:clap: He looks so enthusiastic on this photo!:happy:

Gisèle

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3670[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3671[/ATTACH]

post-10014-13892963595557_thumb.jpg

post-10014-13892963595661_thumb.jpg

Christine

Really great pics, Giséle. Do you have any idea where the first pic is from? Seems to be from one of his previous movies.

Gisèle
Really great pics' date=' Giséle. Do you have any idea where the first pic is from? Seems to be from one of his previous movies.[/quote']I guess it´s form the episode "The Maze". I love these pics too, cause PMT looks so cute and smart , doesn't he.