PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Really great pics' date=' Giséle. Do you have any idea where the first pic is from? Seems to be from one of his previous movies.[/quote']I guess it´s form the episode "The Maze". I love these pics too, cause PMT looks so cute and smart , doesn't he.

I guess it´s form the episode "The Maze". I love these pics too' date=' cause PMT looks so cute and smart , doesn't he.[/quote'] Never! I think that Sandi Morais is on these pictures. I guess that she´s the woman who´s putting her hand on PMT´s knee on the 3rd picture. And have a look about the part of the costume a bit on the left on the first picture. Nobody had ever worn such a costume in Miami Vice. It looks like a fairy´s dress.

Nice photos.However, he's not "pointing" in those photos. This is the PMT "POINTING" thread. :)I think we have a thread for photos of PMT or a thread for posting Miami Vice photos that they would be great to have there.This has GOT to be the WORLD's largest PMT "POINTING" at camera photo collection EVER assembled! :D:clap::thumbsup:Tubbs is cool! :thumbsup:

You know I miss PMT. I wish he would start acting again, I loved him in vice city which was actually the first time I was introduced into anything Vice Related (but I didnt get into vice itself till 06')I just wish he would maybe start acting in something big again on TV or in a movie (maybe) in the fleshoh and he needs to drive a blueish silver 64' convertibile caddie in it just to add that extra class to it.

Never! I think that Sandi Morais is on these pictures. I guess that she´s the woman who´s putting her hand on PMT´s knee on the 3rd picture. And have a look about the part of the costume a bit on the left on the first picture. Nobody had ever worn such a costume in Miami Vice. It looks like a fairy´s dress.

I just mean the first pic I post, you want to know, not the pics with the costumes.

GisèleI just mean the first pic I post, you want to know, not the pics with the costumes.

Sorry, Giséle, it was my mistake. Of course, you´re right with the pic we´ve been talking about first.

some more pics [ATTACH=CONFIG]3675[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3676[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3677[/ATTACH]

Great photos very good PMT is....Is this from the musical Sacha ???

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3686[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]3687[/ATTACH]

Thank Giséle These Photos are very very good , the second is :happy: Giséle I see you are from Switzerland :cool:I like Switzerland Grüezi

However' date=' he's not "pointing" in those photos. This is the PMT "POINTING" thread. :)I think we have a thread for photos of PMT or a thread for posting Miami Vice photos that they would be great to have there.[/quote']I guess you had missed this post I posted earlier.....:)

I want to correct this thread before it goes off-course!:Eingefügtes Bild

I really love this pic!:happy: Don´t he look great in it? Remember that the man was about 60 years old, when the photo was taken.

I really love this pic!:happy: Don´t he look great in it? Remember that the man was about 60 years old' date=' when the photo was taken.[/quote'] And this was a good 10+ years after Miami Vice ended...still pointing at the camera!!! I guess it has become his "trademark." :)

I really love this pic!:happy: Don´t he look great in it? Remember that the man was about 60 years old' date=' when the photo was taken.[/quote']Absolutely Christine! I wanna look that young and healthy when i am 60!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
And this was a good 10+ years after Miami Vice ended...still pointing at the camera!!! I guess it has become his "trademark." :)
10+? 20+!

Absolutely Christine! I wanna look that young and healthy when i am 60!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Me too.
10+? 20+!
You´re right, Christian. With PMT, it makes no difference whether we´re talking about 10 or 20 years. It seems as if he´d drunken something that makes him look forever young.:happy::happy:

Double-pointing! Baaam!:)The thread is back on track baby.

(Even though I posted that photo already on page 3...)Indeed' date=' it [u']is Back on track baby!!!

• 2 weeks later...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]3781[/ATTACH]If looks could kill, I'd be a dead woman....*sigh*.:happy:MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE POINTING PIC - THIS ONE KNOCKS THE OTHERS OUT OF THE BALL PARK!!!It's a shame there aren't more PMT threads circulating. I JUST DO'T GET IT. :confused: He was an EXOTIC, GORGEOUS LOOKING MAN, SEXY AS HELL and OOZED CHARISMA. Any shirtless pics available of PMT to start another thread, like 'DJ Shirtless' pics? It would be much appreciated. ;)

post-10423-13892963629429_thumb.jpg