PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Oh, yes, this pic is really great, juscat!:rolleyes:

juscatIt's a shame there aren't more PMT threads circulating. I JUST DO'T GET IT. He was an EXOTIC, GORGEOUS LOOKING MAN, SEXY AS HELL and OOZED CHARISMA.

:thumbsup::thumbsup:I agree, but unfortunately I think that there are more D fans outside than PMT fans. That might be the reason why one can find more DJ pics.:cry::cry:

I think that it counts, but unfortunately, one can only see a little bit of him because of the wire netting.:cry:What do we learn of that? Don´t wear a hat if the wind is blowing!

The actual picture, and even the scan into my computer are allot clearer but for some reason when I publish the picture the chain link fence "clouds" the picture more. I thought it was still worth sharing. PMT did not have allot of luck selling these cars.

Of course the picture is worth sharing. I always love watching new PMT pictures. I didn´t know that he´d sold cars.

Of course the picture is worth sharing. I always love watching new PMT pictures. I didn´t know that he´d sold cars.

I am sure there are people here who are more knowledgeable in that area than I am. Basically if memory is correct he invested in a company that took Pontiac Firebirds ( I think) and replaced some of the parts' date=' mostly cosmetics, with Ferrari parts, thinking people would want a semi-exoctic looking car for way less than a real exotic. People did not and it failed.[/color']

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildGawd' date=' just how many different POINTING pictures are there???[/quote']
BEAUTIFUL SMILEY PICTURE! :happy:Definitely a standout of the PMT pointing pic collection! :thumbsup:Do you know who the lady is, next to him?

Do you know who the lady is' date=' next to him?[/quote']It's Deborah J. Crable she was the host in the 80's of a TV show called: Ebony-Jet Showcase.I had hopped to find the onterview with PMT on youtube but it's not there, however I found this out of the 1987 magazine Jet:http://books.google.be/books?id=hbsDAAAAMBAJ&lpg=PA65&ots=jI6Uz3QFYa&dq=Ebony-Jet%20Showcase%20philip%20michael%20thomas&hl=en&pg=PA65#v=onepage&q=Ebony-Jet%20Showcase%20philip%20michael%20thomas&f=false

Remember, there are "pointing" pictures all over these pages, not just the first few.I had no idea that there was THIS many pictures of him "pointing" that exist. A few maybe.....but THIS much??? wow. :)

PMT sure likes to "point it out" :DGreat pictures!Here's a picture that i found:[ATTACH=CONFIG]4672[/ATTACH]

GREAT SCOTT!!! Another "pointing" picture!!THANKS FOR POSTING IT!! :thumbsup::clap:

• 5 months later...

Eingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild

*Where have I been ? How did I miss this thread !?!?!? This has got to be THE funniest thing that has ever been posted on the web !!!The pictures above are evidence of why Season 4 is my least favorite. Boy, did they get FAT !!!! Luckily, they both slimmed down by Season 5, though.*:clap:

*Where have I been ? How did I miss this thread !?!?!? This has got to be THE funniest thing that has ever been posted on the web !!!

THANK YOU!!I'm not sure why nobody else created a thread like this. I try to do things nobody else does.I'm on a mission to try to get MORE PEOPLE to view THE COOPER&BURNETT SCRAPBOOK SECTION, as soooo many people "discover" something there, that has been there for years.C'mon everyone, visit the SCRAPBOOK SECTION. Bet you missed something! ;)Thanks again, versacecool for the compliment on my thread! :thumbsup:

Hey, Coop, did ou ever count the amount of pointing pictures that have been posted until now? Maybe you could get an entry in the Guiness Book for that.

Hey' date=' Coop, did ou ever count the amount of pointing pictures that have been posted until now? Maybe you could get an entry in the Guiness Book for that.[/quote']:D I think I did at one time, but being it keeps being updated with more "POINTING" pictures, there seems to be no end in site. Certainly more will be found, and posted. :):thumbsup:Gotta love PMT!

• 2 weeks later...

I´m enthusiastic, Coop!:clap::clap::clap: What a great find! I alway think that it probably is impossible to find more pointing pics, but you always succeed to surprise me again!