PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

Ok, I´ve counted the pics and if I didn´t count wrong there are 95 pointing pics in this thread until now.

Eingefügtes BildHere's another rare unseen PMT "POINTING" picture!!
I´m enthusiastic' date=' Coop!:clap::clap::clap: What a great find! I alway think that it probably is impossible to find more pointing pics' date=' but you always succeed to surprise me again![/quote'']There must be Hundreds out there! :thumbsup::D

Carrera shades??

It's possible, but they look like metal framed, and not plastic like the type Crockett wore in Season 1.

Ok' date=' I´ve counted the pics and if I didn´t count wrong there are 95 pointing pics in this thread until now.[/quote']HOLY MOSES!!! :D:D:clap:

I´d been amazed too' date=' but I´m sure that you´ll do everything to reach 100![/quote']But of course!! :D:thumbsup:

Haha. I knew that it was PMT's pose, but wow, I had no clue he did it so often. I would love to have my picture taken with him pointing at the camera. Maybe.....maybe.

Haha. I knew that it was PMT's pose' date=' but wow, I had no clue he did it so often. I would love to have my picture taken with him pointing at the camera. Maybe.....maybe.[/quote']I'm with you on this one Scot! If I ever meet him, I'm going to request he "point" at the camera! :thumbsup::)

• 2 weeks later...

AND THE COLLECTION STILL GROWING...[ATTACH=CONFIG]5568[/ATTACH]:thumbsup::cool:

YEAH!!!!! GREAT FIND!!!!!

Of course' date=' Coop! I see every pic you (and others) post in this thread and I love them all.[/quote']O.K, just didn't want you to miss it, as it was a rather good one. :thumbsup:

Look at post 150 on page 15 and you´ll see that I´d written a comment to your last pointing picture' date=' Coop[/quote']Oh WOW!! You certainly did! I remember reading it too. Guess I'm getting old and forgetting things. "You know my mind done gone to hell....what was we talk'in about anyway?" - pops from Glades :)

A great pic' date=' Markwey!:clap: Do you know who the other men are?[/quote']Not sure about the two other guys actually.They somehow look a bit familiar though, not sure. :)

• 2 weeks later...

oh cool my friend your photos, i remember me:D:eek::eek: an the good old time of miami vice :clap::clap::clap::cool::cool:

:radio::eek::D:cool:

• 1 month later...

Seems to me, this has been posted here before, or a variation on it, but I'm tired tonight, so I'm not going thu all the pages tonight to check, I'll just post this here. :)Eingefügtes BildOnce again, this is THE Universe's biggest collection of PMT "POINTING" that exists!