PMT "POINTING" At Camera Pictures (WORLD's Biggest Collection!)

COOPER&BURNETT

More great shots !:D

I can't believe how many of these "POINTING" photos exist! There must be thousands out there!!

I can't believe how many of these "POINTING" photos exist! There must be thousands out there!!

So, you´ll be busy for a long time to finde them all:D;). You know that I´d counted the pics in this thread and at that time there´d been posted 100 of them. But again, Coop... a great find!

So' date=' you´ll be busy for a long time to finde them all:D;). You know that I´d counted the pics in this thread and at that time there´d been posted 100 of them. But again, Coop... a great find![/quote']I just LOVE his pointing photos!! When you need a quick pick-me-up, just go to this thread, and without question, you'll smile! :D:D:clap:

COOPER&BURNETTWhen you need a quick pick-me-up, just go to this thread, and without question, you'll smile!

I agree, Coop!

I agree' date=' Coop![/quote']Seems like this thread was made for you Christine! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Bring them on' date=' Coop :thumbsup:[/quote']
Great collection !:D
The greatest thread on the web ....BAR NONE !!!!!!!
I think I've posted like' date=' about 100 now. :)[/size']

• 5 weeks later...
Eingefügtes BildKavinsky' date=' he is wearing an EBEL watch on his POINTING wrist.[/quote']yeah but this looks to be from around S4, I'm kind of wondering if maybe well it was his own watch during the pilot as I remember him saying that Michale Mann knew he was the man for the job when casting the show as he was as sharp as a tack fashion wise when he walked in for the auditionit was something they said in the extras for the Vice DVD I think on the fashion of Miami Vice, although Don was wearing the replica Rolex during the pilot that he had for the first season of vice, unless it was that one that got wrecked during the shootout at the end of the hitlist.but yet weridly tubbs watch changed between those two episodes, pilot and heart of darkness. and they didnt get the deal with Ebel watches until the second season probably and it was a square watch after the pilot in S1, doesnt mean that the ebel watch isnt similar but I think it very well might have been my old watch, atleast in that one scene when his brother gets killed.I mean the thing about the omegas vs the rolexs back then was that they could keep the cost down because they were more popular, namely the deville model I have which is about half the going price of most modern omegas and rolexs and was there most popular model back then that showed up alot in TV shows during the 1960's (hell Patrick McGoohan and various others had them on during the old 60's show the Prisoner) just 10 or 20 years before and unlike Don it sounds like he might have had more money at the begining.guess the only way to know would be to ask him really if he even remembers really.

Wow! He still looks very good für a man of his age. Only his face seems to be a bit too slim.

COOPER&BURNETT I think I've posted like, about 100 now.

If I remember right, I´ve counted the pictures several month ago. I think there were more than 100 of them posted by you in this thread, Coop.

Wow! He still looks very good für a man of his age. Only his face seems to be a bit too slim.If I remember right' date=' I´ve counted the pictures several month ago. I think there were more than 100 of them posted by you in this thread, Coop.[/quote']And to think that I found even more that I couldn't copy due to photo copyright blocking sites that won't allow you to copy the photo.I'll keep looking for more!

• 2 years later...

It's been a while, it's been a while!

I'm glad this thread is back as no one looks as cool as PMT pointing at a camera!

Maybe we should do a thread one day "MiamiViceOnline members pointing at a camera"? LOL

• Like 1

O.k., I'll start it! Here's COOP "pointing"!

PILOTSHIRTPOINTING_zpsb5f998d4.png

and here's another "pointing" picture of PMT!

coops%20photo%20of%20the%20day%20022_zps

• Like 1

Ok! I chime in COOP.

Lighting really sucks at the moment, but at least i tried! :p

Unfortunatley my henley isn't really visible... ;(

Here's Christian "pointing"! :D

21165506zi.jpg

Edited by Christian

Yeah!! There ya go pal! That's the way to do it! LOL!  Your awesome!  :thumbsup:  I can see the henley!  Hey, I wonder if anyone else will post a picture of themselves "pointing"?  Christian, I think you did it better than PMT ever did! :dance2:

Yeah!! There ya go pal! That's the way to do it! LOL!  Your awesome!  :thumbsup:  I can see the henley!  Hey, I wonder if anyone else will post a picture of themselves "pointing"?  Christian, I think you did it better than PMT ever did! :dance2:

Hahaha :)

It was real fun.

But sorry i have to disagree with you buddy...no one does it as cool :cool:  as PMT!!!

He does it naturally. :)

Edited by Christian

Yep, PMT was the originator of the "pointing". I guess we are just copying him. You did it quite well though. Perhaps another member will be inspired by your photo, and post theirs as well!

Christian, thanks for "blessing" me with your pointing!

• Like 1