Belk has white 100% linen 2-button jackets for cheap

Guest myonlyvice

Guest myonlyvice

The title says it all. If you live in an area with Belk stores go check it out. They are the "Saddlebred" brand. I got one today and it's great. I'm just gonna have the lining and shoulder pads removed and it will be ready for the hot weather. They also have 100% cotton 2-button jackets in spring colors like lavender, light green, light blue and others. I got a lavender and green one today, too. I'm pretty excited.

Hey Tim, where is a Belk store near us? Why are you looking for black, did Crockett wear that in the Miami heat? :confused:

Hey Tim' date=' where is a Belk store near us? Why are you looking for black, did Crockett wear that in the Miami heat? :confused:[/quote']Crockett wore a black tux (formal) jacket at night at McCarthy's house party. It's hard to make out, but the tux jacket had shinny lapels.

Thanks' date=' Coop, I remember that but not a black linen jacket.[/quote']Yeah, I can't think of a black linen jacket either actually....

Yeah' date=' I can't think of a black linen jacket either actually....[/quote'] Sonny wore lots of dark colors in S3 and S4 ... he must have had something black during that time, which I can't recall right now. Time to check the episode guide!

I'm guessing Tim wants one because it's "VICE LIKE", and black goes with anything. (Not all guys feel comfortable wearing powder blue, salmon, or pastel colored jackets.) Just a guess.

• Administrators
Hey Tim' date=' where is a Belk store near us? Why are you looking for black, did Crockett wear that in the Miami heat? :confused:[/quote']I was thinking we had one up the street on SR54 but I guess not. The locator Maynard posted shows two in Lakeland and one in Brooksville.

Guest myonlyvice
Cool' date=' I'll have to check mine out. Any idea if they have black?[/quote'] I thought I saw black but I'm not certain. But why black??? I've never understood why Crockett wore black on occasion. Black is the antithesis of Vice style, with the Daytona being an exception, of course. I do think a white Daytona would have been sharp though.

Crockett wore a black blazer (or jacket) in season 4. Don't remember which ep it was, it was one of the first ten episodes, maybe even Missing Hours..edit: and on more occasions, it seems.Eingefügtes Bild

Hey Tim, You were thinking of Beals.....Lakeland & Brooksville are a bit of a hike for us. ;) Sonny wore black windbreakers & tux but I don't remember a black sporty jacket.

Hey Tim' date=' You were thinking of Beals.....Lakeland & Brooksville are a bit of a hike for us. ;) Sonny wore black windbreakers & tux but I don't remember a black sporty jacket.[/quote'] He wore a black leather jacket in parts of Season 5:Eingefügtes BildDon't know if that is sporty enough, and it's not linen either, so maybe it doesn't count. :p

He wore a black leather jacket in parts of Season 5:Eingefügtes BildDon't know if that is sporty enough' date=' and it's not linen either, so maybe it doesn't count. :p[/quote'] By sporty, I meant a sport jacket, which is dressy but not a suit(matching, jacket & pants).

Here's another one he took to wearing in S5 ... sort of a black golf-style windbreaker:Eingefügtes Bild

I have one of these. It's a 100% silk baseball style windbreaker. It is black....but it's not linen.

By sporty' date=' I meant a sport jacket, which is dressy but not a suit(matching, jacket & pants).[/quote']Yeah, I too don't remember him wearing a black linen jacket.

• Administrators
Hey Tim' date=' You were thinking of Beals.....Lakeland & Brooksville are a bit of a hike for us. ;) Sonny wore black windbreakers & tux but I don't remember a black sporty jacket.[/quote']Yep, Beals it is. Sorry wrong store. :o