Pam Grier's Miami Vice Contract! Rites Of Passage

COOPER&BURNETT

Valerie's MV tv contract is really a one of a kind VICE memorabilia you can own. :thumbsup:I wonder where the rest of the VICE cast tv contracts are kept.Who knows... :cool:

Valerie's MV tv contract is really a one of a kind VICE memorabilia you can own. :thumbsup:I wonder where the rest of the VICE cast tv contracts are kept.Who knows... :cool:

This is a real rarity!If I had to guess, I'd say that the VICE cast's contracts areA. The Original is with UNIVERSAL.B. A copy is with the agency that the actors agent worked for.

Once again you don't fail to amaze me COOP. That really is something you do not see everyday.:cool:

I have never seen another VICE actor's contract before, or since. This is not someting one sees every day that's for sure! I'd like to see more of these rare period contracts.

Guests didn't do it for the money per se' date=' they did it for the national exposure. Many had reviatalised careers after being on the show.[/quote']yeah she's akways been in kind of cult classic things that are only known in certain circles and considering how actors are constantly followed and harassed nowadays I think that was probably intentional.hell I'd bet thats probably why PMT and Don really havent been in anything for awhile, there names are made, they've made pretty good damn money and really outside of vice there not to interested in the stuff being made nowadays.

This is an awesome item you got here Burnett & Cooper!Side note, just because I'm watching "Walk Alone" right now and I'm too lazy to post it anywhere else: I'm hearing The Damned's song 'In Dulce Decorum' played during the prison yard shoot out. Great use of a great tune. As I'm always stumbling into Miami Vice connections, my friend told me today as we were walking by a bar, "I sat here a few years ago this time of day with Rat Scabies from The Damned and played pool, had a couple drinks." I told him, 'Ya know, The Damned is used in an episode of Miami Vice."I had met Rat Scabies about 15 years ago (in a bar, of course) and I told him that there was a song by The Damned used in Miami Vice. He said he remembered when he - along with the rest of the band - were asked for persmission to use 'In Dulce Decorum.' They said 'yes.'

This is an awesome item you got here Burnett & Cooper!Side note' date=' just because I'm watching "Walk Alone" right now and I'm too lazy to post it anywhere else: I'm hearing The Damned's song 'In Dulce Decorum' played during the prison yard shoot out. Great use of a great tune. As I'm always stumbling into Miami Vice connections, my friend told me today as we were walking by a bar, "I sat here a few years ago this time of day with Rat Scabies from The Damned and played pool, had a couple drinks." I told him, 'Ya know, The Damned is used in an episode of Miami Vice."I had met Rat Scabies about 15 years ago (in a bar, of course) and I told him that there was a song by The Damned used in Miami Vice. He said he remembered when he - along with the rest of the band - were asked for persmission to use 'In Dulce Decorum.' They said 'yes.'[/quote']I think I have two versions of the song, but I still can't find the full instumental version as used in VICE.

• 2 years later...
Pam Grier is my favorite of Tubb's lovers and it's really interesting to see her contract. Thanks' date=' Coop! :thumbsup:[/quote']Your welcome. So far, I've never seen any vice actors contract before, so this is one very rare document.Easily, it's the only one shown on the internet.Oddly enough, I have yet to frame it or anything. It's safe, but I really need to make sure it's protected inside an acid free slipcase or something.It's one of a kind! Not to mention, historically important for us VICE fans. :thumbsup:

In 2010, when I wrote this, it wasn't in an acid free slipcase, :blind:  but as of this writing in 2015, it's 100% protected! In fact, ALL my paperwork from the series is now protected in acid free slipcases! No need to worry, it will be protected, and preserved for all time. :cheers: