Valerie!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

thanks a lot' date=' C&B: my monitor just caught on fire!!ferrariman, help!! :)[/quote']More are on the way!

I've seen a photo of her topless.They are real' date=' and they are magnificent!! ;)[/quote']Hmm how can I say this without been too rude. She certainly has some bodacious ta ta's ;);)

Hmm how can I say this without been too rude. She certainly has some bodacious ta ta's ;);)

Yes, TITillating, isn't it?

she can count on me for support

LOL:D:clap:She still looks good at her age.She certainly doesn't need a NIP and tuck. ;)

Just digressing Dave, you would have thought that all the females that appeared in MV(in a main type of role) would have been good sorts. But that was far from the case. Pam was certainly but there was also a few plain Janes as well. It's not as though there would have been a shortage of attractive ladies.Just something to think about(As I put on my flak jacket and helmet waiting for a bombardment from the very beautiful ladies on this site) LOL:D:D

in a main type of role) would have been good sorts. But that was far from the case. Pam was certainly but there was also a few plain Janes as well. It's not as though there would have been a shortage of attractive ladies.Just something to think about(As I put on my flak jacket and helmet waiting for a bombardment from the very beautiful ladies on this site) LOL:D:D

I'd think the ladies would agree.

I've seen a photo of her topless.They are real' date=' and they are magnificent!! ;)[/quote']Pam sure does have a great rack. If you ever seen her '70s movies like Foxy Brown, yowza yowza!