jacket from Brother's Keeper?

Joe

Does anybody know what kind of jacket Sonny is wearing in the pilot in following scene?[ATTACH=CONFIG]3476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3477[/ATTACH]I'm not sure whether it's a jacket or a shirt?Does anybody know somthing about it (brand etc.)?

It's actually a shirt, but I have never had any information on it as to who made it, otherwise, I would have owned it.

OK' date=' then what was the one you did make from a shirt?[/quote']That was the striped jacket from the episode "bought and paid for", and seen in other episodes.

Thanks buddy!That's the one I was thinking about.

Trust me, someday, I'll obtain both the shirt from the pilot, and the striped bought and paid for jacket. It's hard to locate these items.But it's out there ace...............and I'm patient. ;)

Thanks for your answer Cooper&Burnett!It seems, that I´ve found a clothing which is unknown!:DI think that's a kind of shirt. The collar exactly looks like a collar from a shirt.

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

I like Tubbs' jacket also! Kinda reminds me of a Members Only style.

Tubbs' jacket is not a "members only" Surprisingly I recently saw "members only" jackets for sale. I guess they're making a comeback!

Tubbs' jacket is not a "members only" Surprisingly I recently saw "members only" jackets for sale. I guess they're making a comeback!

Ditto what Ferrariman said.

• 3 weeks later...

It seems pretty casual looking and sort of subdued compaired to the look of S2 so chances are that it might have been Don's own clothing since I remember hearing in the behind the scenes extra for S1 Don was against the use of pastels initially and wanted a more casual look like he had in S5 for Miami Vice

It seems pretty casual looking and sort of subdued compaired to the look of S2 so chances are that it might have been Don's own clothing since I remember hearing in the behind the scenes extra for S1 Don was against the use of pastels initially and wanted a more casual look like he had in S5 for Miami Vice

Actually, he wanted more of a cowboy look with leather and jeans at first, until he experienced the hot, humid weather. He changed his mind real fast.The clothes would not have been his, as these were expensive designer clothes that were current, and specifically purchased for the show. Don had barely two cents to rub together when the pilot was filmed. He wouldn't have expensive Italian clothes, and certainly wouldn't wear it on the set.

Actually' date=' he wanted more of a cowboy look with leather and jeans at first, until he experienced the hot, humid weather. He changed his mind real fast.The clothes would not have been his, as these were expensive designer clothes that were current, and specifically purchased for the show. Don had barely two cents to rub together when the pilot was filmed. He wouldn't have expensive Italian clothes, and certainly wouldn't wear it on the set.[/quote'] hmmm I thought they might have been his as they looked rather casual, although considering the whole look of the pilot and the fact that it didnt look like they spared the rod money wise in for it any way I'm not surprised to learn otherwise.

hmmm I thought they might have been his as they looked rather casual' date=' although considering the whole look of the pilot and the fact that it didnt look like they spared the rod money wise in any way I'm not surprised to learn otherwise.[/quote']In film in particular, and in MIAMI VICE in general, they order 4 copies of the same clothes for the main characters. One to wear, one as a backup, and two for the stunt men. The clothing budget for the show was about $7,000 per episode.

hmm no wonder the budget was so much and I wonder if that explains why they got rid of the side characters from S1, just too much money to have them around?

hmm no wonder the budget was so much and I wonder if that explains why they got rid of the side characters from S1' date=' just too much money to have them around?[/quote'] Well, most extras didn't need duplicates. They spent $20,000 a year on clothes for extras. That was a lot of money for clothes back in 1984 -85!

Crockett and Tubbs outfits cost a total of $154,000.00 a year!Again, for 1984 1985 1986 etc. that's not chump change!Another reason that the show cost a bit more than a million dollars an episode.

• 11 months later...
Does anybody know what kind of jacket Sonny is wearing in the pilot in following scene?[ATTACH=CONFIG]3476[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]3477[/ATTACH]I'm not sure whether it's a jacket or a shirt?Does anybody know somthing about it (brand etc.)?
It's actually a shirt' date=' but I have never had any information on it as to who made it' date=' otherwise, I would have owned it.[/quote'']Well Joe....I finally did get it. Eingefügtes BildYou can see it on my thread here.http://www.miamiviceonline.com/showthread.php?16644-FOUND!-PILOT-EPISODE-JACKET-SHIRT!