EJO's High School Yearbook Photos!!!

COOPER&BURNETT

Here's some photos of EDWARD JAMES OLMOS in his high school yearbooks.This is EJO in 1962 when he was a sophmore.Eingefügtes BildHere's the cover of his 1967 year book. The yearbook's name is "THE GOLDEN KEY" (no, ...not "Golden triangle")Eingefügtes BildHere's little Eddie Olmos in 1963 as a Junior.Eingefügtes BildThis is the cover of little Eddie's 1963 yearbook. Eddie went to Montebello High School in California.Eingefügtes BildHere he is 22 years later on MIAMI VICE.Eingefügtes Bild

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

I agree, vice - girl! I´m also always very amazed where they get all this fantastic stuff from, but one can´t deny that it´s always entertaining.

Eingefügtes Bild

OMG! Classic photo! EJO sandwiched inbetween John Lydon and Steve Jones. Where did you find this?

From a google image search of EJO.Castillo with two of the Sex Pistols! Be cool if Sid was there too but he had a chronic inability to live past the age of 21

OMG! Classic photo! EJO sandwiched inbetween John Lydon and Steve Jones. Where did you find this?

Thanks for identifying them' date=' I didn't recognize them.Steve Jones' song "Mercy" is featured heavily in [b']Stone's War.

and John Lydon had a song on Vice too. The Public Image Ltd. song 'The Order of Death' was in Little Miss Dangerous

I've always been a big fan of Lydon and the Pistols, so to see them sat with EJO is impressive for me (being a Vice fan as well). Lydon might have been born in London, but he's a true Irishman at heart!

• 2 months later...

Anyone else have any HIGH SCHOOL or COLLEGE photos of our MIAMI VICE heros? (We already have a thread for young pictures of DJ and PMT, so please don't post those here, only High School or College photos please.)