The Ferraris of MV the series, vs the Ferrari F430, from MV, the Movie

jama555

Just curious: Who liked the original Ferrari Daytona, vs the Testarossa from MV the Series, Vs the Ferrrari F430 from the MV Movie...I like the Ferrari Daytona over all of them. I heard that it was a replica vs the real thing....Hope this is not a repost.

• Administrators

I heard that it was a replica vs the real thing....Hope this is not a repost.

Your answers lie here ---> here

For me this is a two horse race, only the vette and the testarossa have any sort of staying power in my mindthe f430 is just meh and personally I think there's only about a 15-20 ferrari's I like now and almost all of them are pre 1997 and dark horses in there own right like the 250 lussoand those two modern cars I somewhat like are the 458 and the 430 Scuderia Spider because they switched out the bumper for a much better looking unit on it

This question has been asked a thousand times.......But my answer then, and now is the Daytona. I want a replica.I've seen a really good replica of the testarossa before (most are not very good due to the dimentions) that had been cast off of a real testa. Considered buying it, as it looked perfect.....but my heart is still with the Daytona. :happy:

For me this is a two horse race' date=' only the vette and the testarossa have any sort of staying power in my mindthe f430 is just meh and personally I think there's only about a 15-20 ferrari's I like now and almost all of them are pre 1997 and dark horses in there own right like the 250 lussoand those two modern cars I somewhat like are the 458 and the 430 Scuderia Spider because they switched out the bumper for a much better looking unit on it[/quote'] Did you say Vette there? Come on now....Daytona.. :p:)

Don't you guys think that it's quite odd to feature the black Testarossa in the first episode of season 3 - When Irish Eyes Are crying? Sonny's Daytona get's blown up, then later given a white Testarossa.Was this all planned?Later

No the original idea was to go with a black metallic 86/ 87 testarossa with one left wing mirror, magnesium wheels (1984 - till early 1987), cream interior, chocolate dash and brown carpets since for all of the promo material for S3 it shows up painted in its original colorand then they repainted it white to show up better in the night scenes also they do make a breif mention that it was repainted in its intro scene:

New Paint, New Rubber.although white made the boxyness of its nose stick WAYY out too muchEingefügtes BildEingefügtes Bild and ironically there was no need to do that since it shows up just fine in the dark:Eingefügtes Bildhttp://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_288896-Ferrari-Testarossa.htmlFrom the Informant!and stiletto dance 2001:http://www.imcdb.org/vehicle_140245-Ferrari-Testarossa.htmlEingefügtes Bildand black metallic gave it a really cool look to it, giving it a nice purplish tint like plum crazy metallic

post-592-1389296355601_thumb.jpg