Switek's Costume Sheet #1

Ell.a

• Administrators
I promised you to post pics of the costume sheets I got from Michael Talbott. Here is #1:Ich hatte euch ja versprochen, Bilder von den Kostumbeschreibungen zu posten, die ich von Michael Talbott erhalten habe. Hier ist #1:Eingefügtes BildAs you can see, there is a polaroid showing the costume described on the sheet. Thank God they used polaroids in the 80ies, so the colors are still fresh and nice. On the upper right corner you find a number below Michael Talbott's name: # 63521. It's the production number of the episode - in this case it's "Hell Hath No Fury". And this is the equivalent screenshot from the glossary:Wie ihr sehen könnt, klebt auf jeden Zettel ein Polariod, welches das Kostüm zeigt, das im Folgenden beschrieben ist. Gottseidank hat man in den 80ern Polaroids verwendet, so sind die Farben noch frisch und klar und nicht rotstichig. Oben rechts ist unter dem Namen "Michael Talbott" eine fünfstellige Nummer zu finden: die Produktionsnummer der betreffenden Episode: In diesem Fall ist es "Die Rache ist mein". Und hier folgt auch gleich der passende Screenshot aus dem Lexikon:Eingefügtes BildOn the sheet you can find a VERY detailed description of the costume, and of course all scenes/sets Michael Talbott wore these cloths.Auf dem Zettel sind dann SEHR detaillierte Kostümbeschreibungen zu finden und natürlich sind auch alle Szenen inklusive der Drehorte vermerkt, in denen Michael Talbott dieses Kostüm getragen hat.Eingefügtes Bild
  • Like 1

WOW!!!Ell.a, now your into MY territory!:thumbsup::thumbsup:This is fantastic, and a little bit strange to me, as I'm usually the one posting things like this to share with you all. It's interesting to be on the outside looking in for a change.I love it!! Wish I had it in my collection.He just GAVE this to you???Michael has got to visit the scrapbook section, and check out my stuff as well. Bet he'd like my stuff too.This was soooooo nice of Michael to do this. :clap:What a wonderful thing to post on this website. I commend you!! :thumbsup:These are the kind of things that we were never meant to see. It's incredibly interesting.Now we know that Andrew Fezza WAS used on MIAMI VICE!!Hey, got any more of these goodies to share with us?Nobody could appreciate this more than me! :thumbsup:Gawd, Mike is soooo cool!!!-COOP

Danke für dieses erste großartige Bild, ell.a!!!:clap::thumbsup::thumbsup:Solche Details kann sich jeder Fan nur wünschen zu besitzen!:happy:Thank you so much ell.a for this detailed photos!

• Administrators

He just GAVE this to you???

Of course not. I bought 5 of them. I will post them later.PS: No competition for COOP! Never! :-)

Wow! Ell.a thanks so much for posting this pearl. It is awesome to know that Fezza was used on the show. Please post more as time allows.

Of course not. I bought 5 of them. I will post them later.PS: No competition for COOP! Never! :-)

Did you buy it? Weird... How much it was? Michael Talbot was selling stuff?

Nice find! Andrew Fezza shirt' date=' converse shoes... Nice and detailed. Also, Gina looks great in that screen capture.[/quote'] Gina always looks great. :hot:

Thanks for posting Ell.aIt is very interesting to see how they wright down such things to keep the right order for shooting the scene.

• 4 years later...

If this is competition, it's an healthy one.

I have to say I always saw a great sense of community here, never a rude post, never a rivalry or jealousy between members ...

And it's not something you find everywhere. Everybody here seem willing to help each other and everybody's happy for a mate success, no matter if it's about finding the Daytona-Graal or just a rare item or information.

That's how a community should be. And this one IS.

As far as the item, that's a great find ing Ell.a! Another "production" item that makes us feel right into it. Keep up the great job ;-)

PS Gorgeous Gina...

• 3 years later...
8 hours ago, pmconroy said:

Switek's shirt was made of rayon? That sounds like death in Miami.

One of the costume people said they started doing rayon instead of silk because the silk shirts were getting soaked with sweat on the sets. I guess they didn’t want us thinking they were all slimy with hormone problems. :p

My favorite Switek look.

See the source image

Not just Crockett but I think everybody looked great in Pastel's, especially Trudy in season 1, I liked her youthful look when she wore her colorful caps.

See the source image

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dadrian said:

One of the costume people said they started doing rayon instead of silk because the silk shirts were getting soaked with sweat on the sets. I guess they didn’t want us thinking they were all slimy with hormone problems. :p

Haha! Hm, interesting. I was under the impression that silk wore better in the heat than rayon or any synthetic. Crockett also had a lot of silk in his wardrobe. I'm not sure about pure silk, but I know that silk blends (with linen or cotton especially) feel and wear great. Linen-silk blends are one of my favorites. It feels and looks luxurious, too.

• Like 2