FAQ with Saundra, John and Michael

Ell.a

• Administrators
When I read the questions in the "Meeting the Fab Four" thread, I discovered that many fans want to know the same things. This was the birth of "10 FAQs about Mimai Vice".The target was to get 10 answers - quick and spontaneously.Well, it worked ... sometimes.:DI had a hilarious time, when I edited the FAQs. Hope you have the same fun! Watch and enjoy!*******************************************Als ich die vielen Fragen im Thread Meeting the Fab Four las, merkte ich, dass viele Fans die gleichen Dinge wissen möchten. Das war die Geburtsstunde der "10 FAQs about Mimai Vice" (für die, die es noch nicht wissen ---> FAQ = frequently asked questions = häufig gestellte Fragen).Das Ziel war es, 10 knappe und spontane Antworten zu bekommen. Es hat geklappt ... naja, zeitweise wenigstens ...:DIch hatte unendlich viel Spaß, als ich diesen Clip zusammengeschnitten habe. Ich hoffe, ihr habt genausoviel Spaß beim Anschauen! Gucken und genießen!

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=lb_PXj9U7xM

That was great. I sure hope there were more people there than that. I'm guessing (hoping) you took advantage of a slow time for your camera FAQ session.

:clap::clap:Das war wirklich informativ, sehr unterhaltsam... :cry:und viel zu kurz. Aber vielen Dank dafür, dass du das für uns zusammengeschnitten hast, Ell.a.:flowers:

P.S., The cast are all great sports! I really dig that all of them had a lot of the same persona off-screen as they did on the show.

Thank you for posting the video Ell.a; it is great seeing them talk candidly about the show. I really wish I had been there!

I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!!Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting this, and the other goodies!!!!!I'm in MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!!!

I LOVE THOSE PEOPLE!!Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you for posting this' date=' and the other goodies!!!!!I'm in MIAMI VICE HEAVEN!!!!

I've viewed this video like 5 times now....

Why didn't Olivia Brown make it to the convention??

Olivia posted on Facebook last week that her father died the day after her birthday. It must have been just before the convention.

Thank you so much, Ell.a! :):happy: It was a great fun.It was kind of sad to hear Saundra Santiago telling that they didn't have the right to take part in any other projects. We all know that DJ did, though... but of course he was a "special" guy... :) And I believe EJO did too, if I'm not mistaken. Not that I have any problems with that, I'm happy that at least somebody had more opportunity... but I don't get the whole idea - why not let people do other things, if they didn't have too much time in the show anyway? And that is how they lost John Diel at last, I guess. :rolleyes:

Thank you Ell.a & Alex for making this all possible. :happy:I was going to ask about Olivia Brown....very sorry to hear about her father. :cry:The questions were great...and so were the answers. Saundra named exactly the same episodes as I would have, although it was a toss-up between "Heroes of the Revolution" and "Bought & Paid For" but Heroes really showed off her talents.THEY WOULD DO A REUNION SERIES: thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Actually (and unfortunately), Philip Michael Thomas is the only one from whom we never hear anything. I´d heard that he´d made a movie sometime in 2003 or so, but unfortunately I don´t know any details.:cry:

mvnycGreat stuff, thanks for the video...although I have to say John Diehl looks like he just rolled out of bed..

That´s exactly what I thought when I discovered John Diehl in the video. But Michael Talbot looks really good for a man in his age and Saundra Santiago hasn´t changed until the end of MV, I think.